No Tags Found!

SIDDHARTH BISSA
Well I suppose weshare common interest reading and collecting books.However my collection is very small.Could u please send me a few books on T&D. Most appreciated. Thanks Dude.
From India, Mumbai
m_shashi_kant

Hello Friend,
This is Shashi.
I am alos a book lover like you.
I am interested in subjects like HR, Personality Development, Motivational Books
Stuff like - "The Monk who Sold his Ferrari", "Positive Thinking" etc.
I hope you got my point.
If you have stuff related to these then please forward it to .
I shall be very much thankful to you.

From India, Chennai
prachi31
Dear Nutz.....
Even i m very much passionate about reading. I would be very grateful if u could mail me something on HR, which u feel that all the HR folks should have in their liabrary. Even I will pleased if u share something from ur "self help" shelf. I am also very eager to read "Alchemist" and "God of Small things".
LOADS OF THANKS N LUV
Prachi...

From India, Mumbai
bela311
Hi Nutz

Your collection is absolutely amazing and I salute you for your desire to share the good books with all. Thanks really.

I would like to know whether you have any or all of these following books? What ever you have, can you please email me at

1] Four obsession of an extraordinary executive by Lencioni
2] Wings of Fire -Abdul Kalam
3] Greatness Guide Level 1 and 2 by Robin Sharma
4] Games people play
5] The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
by Malcolm Gladwell
6] Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
by Malcolm Gladwell
7] 8th Habit
8] Angles and Demons by Dan Brown
9] Five Point Someone: What Not to Do at IIT by Chetan Bhagat

10] Leadership Wisdom from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
by Robin Sharma
11]Discover Your Destiny: Big Ideas to Live Your Best Life
by Robin Sharma
12] Veronika Decides to Die: A Novel of Redemption (P.S.)
by Paulo Coelho
13] The Pilgrimage: A Contemporary Quest for Ancient Wisdom
by Paulo Coelho
14] Like the Flowing River: Thoughts and Reflections

Thanking you in anticipation and eagerly awaiting your reply

Bela

From India, Mumbai
Human Capital Training
hi, I am looking for "Basic Managerial skills for All" by EH Mcgrath. Please share it if you have. Regards
From India, Mumbai
abutorsam007

Hello Friends,
This is Abu Torsam
I am Searching for one book named "Human Resource Developement by Raddy L. Desimone, Werner & Harris"

Apart from this can anyone plz forward me some books on Body Language,Confidence Building,Talk Influentially,...

If you have stuff related to these then please forward it to
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=YWJ1dG9yc2FtMDA3QHlhaG 9vLmNvLmlu[/IMG]
I shall be very much thankful to you.
+919907523262

From India, Indore
sairudra
Dear Nutz,
Do u have Chetan Bhagat's books? Five point someone and one night at the call center? I would also like to have the white tiger by Aravind Adiga, Married but available by Abhijit Bhaduri. If u have all or any of the above books, kindly email it to me at
Thanks and regards,
Rudra

From India, Hyderabad
boopathi
Hi
You have been doing wonderful contribution ,
Please post a book on ' anxiety management ' or mail it to [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=YWJvb3BhdGhpcmFqYUBnbW FpbC5jb20=[/IMG]
Thanks
Boopathi

From India, Madras
sumiv
Hi,
Thanks a lot. I have 3 mistakes - chetan bahgat. I can attach it if anybody wants it. But can anybody please send me Five Point Someone: What Not to Do at IIT by Chetan Bhagat pdf version.
best regards

From India
shweta0193
Hey Nutz.... This is Shweta... do u have the ebook title - Fifth Discipline - A Learning Organization by Peter Senge... Pls fwd that to me..... Thanks Shweta
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.