dhannyawilson

Dear gsrain, The anti stress kit is meant for humour...it says that there are no instant way of relieving stress..
From India, Alappuzha
suchetapatil
hi dhannya
very nice PPT . really this kind all stress level most of people suffer in work place. even some time i also suffer this kind off stress level . but i want tell you one thing i have stress level most of time in my work i don't have so much work most of time full day i seat with out any work do you have any suggestion for this kind of stress level because see this not our age seat this age is do something creative take more experience and if your not having ant work how come we will show our ability in work
thanks and regards
sucheta patil

dhannyawilson

Dear Sucheta,
If you feel that you have been underutilised you can suggest the management to add on one more function to your profile which would fit your interest and aptitude.I think it can help.
Regds
Dhannya

From India, Alappuzha
shach
Dear Dhanya, The ppt is good however you can get better pictures to demonstrate your point.
From India, Mumbai
Jyothi Swamy

Hi Dhannya,
That was a great presentation. I liked it & especially towards the last few slides. Good pictures used & its apt to the words. enjoyed the humour part of it.
thanks once again. keep posting such good stuff. Very useful for a person like me, who is in the NGO sector.
cheers,
:D jyothi

From India, Bangalore
gopan

Dhanya Wilson,
I believe that this ppt presentation is made for training purpose only. Not for teaching stress Management in the class. Its content in general is OK. But you have left out some inportant aspects like 'burn out stress syndrom' (BOSS). The stress relieving remedial kit slide should be avoided. Its used for anger relief and not for stress release. Lets avoid such kits in ppt presentations. While discussing you can talk about such mild relievers.
Any way thanks for the post, useful for HR practitioners.
Regards
Gopan

From India, Kochi
deeptijayam

hi Dhanya, real good PPT indeed...i like the pictures that were used...keep up the good work... but then you could have included more aspects for stress relieving than just the 5 listed.....
From India, Hyderabad
dhannyawilson

Dear Gopan
Thanks for the feed back.I am a psychologist and a soft skill trainer.The ppt is for training not for teaching students.The last slide on stress management kit is for enabling a good laugh after the training programme.I have not included it as a stress relief technique.You can contact me at .
Dear Deepti
Thanks for the support.
Regards
Dhannya

From India, Alappuzha
satsharma1

:-PI really feel glad to see the ppt.You can(if required) include some information from my ppt
From United States
vinuthna
Hi Good presentation, i think u can give an example what is an Anti-Stress Kit? Regards, Vinuthna
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.