sumithasatheesh

I have just joined a travel company as HR. The registered office has been moved to a new locality( Municipal area), please let me know as per the statutory requirement what should be placed in the office ( The laminated sheet) and also is the municipal registration required.
Right now we have 15 employees and as of now no PF or ESI is being deducted, please also let me know how the deductions are to be made and how should i proceed further.
Thank-u

From India, Kochi
welcomeumesh

Hi,
You need to have a Shops and Commercial Establishment license referring to Kerala Shops And Commercial Establishments Rules, 1961 and Kerala Shops And Commercial Establishments Act, 1960. You need to apply within 60 days of occupying that premises/business.
Pls contact your area Labour Enforcement Officer or Assistant Labour Commissioner of your city.
For your ready reference I have attached a copy of the said act.
Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
(welcomeumesh@yahoo.com)

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf KERALASHOPSESTABLISHMENTS ACT.pdf (11.4 KB, 14 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.