No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hii all, I have a concern actually m working in one organization I gave my UAN no. But they are unable to link my pf account to UAN no. They told me that your previous employer has no mentioned the Father's name, DOJ, DOE and DoB, acualy I work some 6 month in previous organization and I mentioned the DOJ of before 2 month in prasent organization my actual joining 2 month later in previous company now my present employer is not able to link my UAN no. With currant pf account and asking me to ask previous employer to update the things in portal what should I do will the DOJ will appear to my currant employer I want to come out from this situation without any problem in my currant job please suggest me ASAP...
From India, undefined
Glidor

file form 13 online here Online Transfer Claim Portal
fill the blank spaces as actual and submit to attestation by previous employer, this will enroute the fund transfer from old employer id to present employer id
as soon as he will attest, present employer will be able to link

Supriyamd

As far as linking UAN is concernec, there are two aspects,
1. Linking of UAN number
2. Transfer of Funds from previous to present org.
If the problem is with linking UAN number,Tell your previous employer to fill Annexure II and upload in portal, this will in turn reflect the details that are required for present employer to link UAN.
If funds are not transferred, then fill form 13 and get signatures from previous employer and submit it to the respective pf office.
Upto my knowledge, this is correct.
Please correct me if I am wrong

From India, Bengaluru
Anonymous
Thank you for that and could you please give me a dem, how to fill the details in form 13 ,mandatory requirnmet to fill the form 13
From India, undefined
Glidor

everything can not be presented as demo or video log in to the site, and it will guide you step by step

Glidor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8wGqyf8XvE

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.