Smit Patel

Dear All,
I have recently joined an Oil & Gas (Construction) company that is recently established in Chennai. I have been asked to frame HR Policies as well as to prepare salary structure across all levels and I am not aware what is being paid/ offered. In addition to this, I have been asked to do recruitments of experienced persons for various positions, like for Proposal/ Estimation/ Project Manager/ BD etc.
I need your help in this. I have to submit the same to the management by 31st May, 2014 positively.
Can anyone share the same with me.
Looking forward for your support as till now I been working in other industry and Construction/ Oil & Gas is very new for me.
Smit

From India, New Delhi
Smit Patel

Sir, Thanks for your mail. My mail id - . I have joined Oil & Gas industry very recently as executive HR and having 3 years of experience, that too in construction industry.
This is very new establishment business having started recently. Management wants me to do market study and prepare salary and grades.
It would be kind of you if you can help me how to source candidates from social sites (like linkedin or other). I have been using job portals in my previous assignments.
Look forward for your help.
Smit

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.