No Tags Found!

vikas-verma1
Dear sir, I gave three month notice period for resigning but after three-month, my employer did not inform me about the acceptance of resignation. I did not stop to come to the office as I was not informed on time. After 20 days, my employer accept to resign from the backdate. As, I work for 20 days. I want a salary. Please state under which rule of law, I can get my salary.
From India, Rohtak
anil.arora

Hi,
Every single day you have worked for your company will be paid to you.
Second, if you resigned from your post at your discretion, then you should have checked your HR department or Boss about it's acceptance, but you didn't and continuing work for more 20 days, why?
Does your company have a biometric attendance system?
We understand that you want your salary but what are the issues?
Your query is incomplete, please share more information about the issues and responses of your HR/Boss in regard to your salary.

From India, Gurgaon
panchsen

Hi,

After having served notice ( 3 months notice period) you should have reminded your employer after two months of submission of resignation letter or at least one day prior to close of three months tenure of notice period and got confirmed by the latter that you would be relieved on close of working hours on the last day of three months notice period, which I believe you have not done so.

Even after 90 days notice , you had worked for 20 days in the absence of a relieving letter being received from your employer and conveniently your employer issued a back dated relieving letter . This is a malafide act on the part of employer

Of course you are entitled to 20 days salaries if you had attended all working days and you wanted to pursue your claim through legal means .

Before we give the solution, please furnish the following details:

Whether your employer deny salary even after you make a representation in writing demanding salary for 20 days and if so,is there any written reply or mail from the employer to substantiate your claim

Did you record your attendance for the extra days worked ( 20 days) even after expiry of 90 days notice period .

Have you achieved any major work with definite outcome in the extra 20 days?

what is the nature of business of your establishment and what was your designation of nature of work ?

Whether you had worked in an Establishment that comes under the purview of the Payment of wages Act ?

Any other relevant details?

On receipt of the above details , you will be guided for seeking recourse to legal remedy

Panchsen

P.Senthilkumar'

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.