No Tags Found!

rajivvishali
Dear Sir, I am Vaishali, from last 5 months i was working for A Organization in that period they have deducted 2800/- CPF and 2800/- PF from my salary .
Now i have got another offer i left the org, Now how to claim my PF and how to get the CPF also, Please guide me.

From India, Mumbai
k_shenbagarajan

Dear Vishali,
You have to work for minimum 6 months to get the withdrawal benefits from EPFO (Both EPF &EPS).
Since you have left with in 5 months you are eligible to get the EPF amount. you can submit Form 19.(your Share 12% + Employer Share 3.67%)
you will not be eligible for EPS - Pension (dont submit form 10C).(you will not get Employer share of 8.33%)

From India, Mumbai
rimpityagimba88
Dear Rajan,
i have one confusion due to your views as you said
(your Share 12% + Employer Share 3.67%)
but as per my knowledge total sharing is 12% in which
Employee share 3.67%
employer share 8.33%
8.33 + 3.67 = 12%
is this correct????????
one more thing as Vishali told you that she is resigning after completion of 5 month so after filling the form no. 19 which part she will get back ?
please let me know?

From India, Mumbai
k_shenbagarajan

Dear Rimpi,
Total contribution is 24% ( Employee 12%(EPF account) + Employer 12%(8.33%(EPS account)+ 3.67%(EPF account))
While withdrawing PF 2 forms are submitted Form 19(EPF account) and 10C(EPS account) - 10c is not applicable for less than 6 month employment, no one can withdraw that contribution.
Hope you are clear.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.