Employee job satisfaction
emloyee morale
employee absenteesm
industrial relations
recruitment & selection

From India, Bangalore
saurav87
Dear frenz,
I am doing a project in career management in aviation industry......
Can any1 pls help me with some facts & figures on this project & also small caselets regarding the same would be of gr8 help....... pls mail me on if u have.....

From India, Mumbai
lalithalalli12
training and development programmes performance appraisal of employees job satisfaction of employees absenteesism of employees recruitment and selection salary administration work environment
From India, Bangalore
shaktiraj
Hi, Can anyone suggest me topic for final year project in essar group or reliance communication. what should be a good topic in this company please suggest... thank you... Regards shaktiraj
From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

To be worthwhile you should be asking people in the company. Whatever project you undertake in an organisation should be beneficial to both the company and yourself.
Simhan
A retired academic in UK
PS: Please also refer to various posts under MBA Projects or dissertations. You will find sample reports and Research Methodology ppts posted at citehr by various people: prodcons, nashbramhall, etc.

From United Kingdom
shonaa
you can do a project on out sourcing employees and benefits to company or work on human resource information analysis and creating dashboards
From India, Bangalore
urvi85

hi i m in my final sem in MBA need to do a final proj pls ne body could help on sm new trends in HR
From India, Mumbai
biolyrics
hi frnds........... dis s dhina... pursuing 1st MBA... i hav 2 do my project in HR.... can anyone giv som suggestion regarding the topics which is talk in now.... thanks in advance
From India, Madras
mathewgenius
Dear Friend,
I had visited MBA forum, MBA books, MBA guidance, MBA project, MBA Power Point Presentations. The site is really useful for MBA's. MBA projects would be easy then. It has over 450 MBA project titles... The site also gives guidelines for MBA students for projects. The users share their information and ideas about projects here .Dont forget to check www.a2zmba.com.----a2zmba.com

From India, Madras
versatileakki
hi, i want to make dissertation on topic: TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP IN BPO SECTOR please help me in this regard. mail me some related projects & dissertations
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.