rajivjohn73
hi every one this is a nice topic to discuss, as the lines goes HR managers are a waste of money what do they mean by this, do they think they are good enough to manage the dept employees/human are most important part of any organization, to over come their problems we need HR Dept, HR is not to be seen as department its about managing the relations. It is to motivate employees through gain or sharing and executive information through proper planning and organizing people in leading and controlling their human resources.
As some one said that Defense and Police force are a wastage to a National, but ask them to imagine a Nation with out these two forces
With Regards
Rajiv John
+91-9943725111

From India, Tiruppur
royaleyz
Mr. Arora,
i believe you have missed many Functions in HRM and what their people do ,
Yes in some areas many HR Managers are more than wasting money and forming areal danger to the firm !!
but in other hand many of HR Managers have been considered as precious piece and key element of many organizations existence.
Regards,

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
octavious

Dear Colonel Gahlot
I didn't expect you to not get the sarcasm towards the person who raised a query, because a person with your level of exposure should have understand what and how I had replied.
Young less experienced professionals with less exposure of dealing with people, if stated above reply, I would have explained him how I have replied to a query and why I replied in sarcastic manner, but if people at your level cant get my sarcasm then I really need to work on my communication skills.
I am my self a professional from the field of HR, so why would I bad mouth about my own profession.
Please dont be offended of what I said. I said what I honestly felt.
Regards
Octavious

From India, Mumbai
cyrilsunil
I think HR is waste of money for an organisation and the whole HR function can be outsourced. Because HR inhouse or outsourced acts only on the behalf of the Management.
From India, Mumbai
anil.arora

Hey dear it was a brief of HR functions but if you really wanna know about complete details of all the HR Function, then go to my old thread and find my "7 STARS of HR", im sure you'll get complete details
Second, you said " forming areal danger to the firm !!" please explain with examples..
I dont understand why peoples just do look towards the negatives things of HR Managers...

From India, Gurgaon
venkatramanrk

Hey cyril. do you know anything about HR and may i know your industry profile.. what are you working as and who recruited you .. give all these details and we will explain you whether u are waste or HR managers are waste..
regards,
Venkatraman

From India, Madras
anil.arora

Again was expected this funny statement by a student...good again you proved that.
now you need to search on sarcasm ..
I tried alot to tell you what i was trying to say here but i blv you will never understand this...

From India, Gurgaon
krishnanaik1@gmail.com

I am not agree with this …word ….Nurse can give a medicine or injection to patient. But why Doctor is required in Hospital ? Nurse can manage the Hospital ? …………………Why we are appointing Doctor? …. Why we are taking treatment from Doctor ? Because he can do the right diagnosis and treatment ,his efficiency is more than a Nurse ……………….so HR is a like a Doctor ….account person can do the HR work but he can’t implement the HR practices and work force. Ask one account / production person to settle the employee dispute. Never he will become success, because he do not have Legal knowledge ……HR is a driver of the organization …without driver we cannot run the vehicle……………So don’t blame to HR ………. Can anyone do the Credit ,Debit ,Data entry ,salary calculation job ,but thing is to Manage the 5 M is important it is not a easy work …………………… Some time Account person is unable to manage 1M (Money ) and production person is unable to manage 1 M (Machine )…just think how HR can manage the 5 M…onetime. So My dear…………… HR is required in an Organization. He is a part of todays Business…………………….

Regards

Krishna Naik

From India, Mangaluru
anabayan
well done anil Kumar Arora, good explanation to defend that the HR not waste of money. I am with you in this respect. Regards - anabayan
From India, Madras
booviiboovii
hai, In every organisation every dept has its own role when it accomplishes its role.But in most organisations the HR is for nothing but salary processing and to complete other statutory norms.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.