No Tags Found!

adnanalam2

Dear Ash,
I've to prepare comprehensive Smart Goals for the whole Organization comprising all the Support departments and SBUs. In my Organization there's variety of SBUs and almost 70+ job categories for whom i've to prepare the smart goals. Initially for the review of CiteHR seniors I prepared goals for HR only. Now, I'll prepare in detail and same will post within 10 days. Please provide your more inputs to improve my presentation.
Best Regards,
Alam

From Oman, Muscat
adnanalam2

Dear Kenneth,
Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions. Now, I'll take care in my further assignment. It was just begining and now, I'll recover. Once again thank you and looking for more suggestions from all concerns.
Best Regards,
Alam

From Oman, Muscat
asha_nov05
hello sir, Its a very good presentation. through this i came to know about the KRA’s and indepth things.thanks for sharing such a nice presentation. regards asha
From India, New Delhi
Singh Supriya
Dear All,
Recently i joined company. My work is of Generalist profile. Previously i was working with recruitment firm.
Now the profile is m only handling all HR related process. I have hired one HR executive and my manager told me to prepare
a work plan. As i will be the manager and require to create a work plan for next 6 months for him/her and finalize it.
Please Suggest what should i include in the work Plan??
Regards
Supriya

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.