Dinesh Selvaraj
i have applied for a name change request in the uan portal online as my name as Dinesh Kumar , currently in my UAN my name is registered as Dinesh as my previous employer created uan using my name as Dinesh , recently I updated my name as Dinesh kumar in my aadhar card as actually my name is Dinesh kumar in all my educational documents and birth certificate and all other documents and so I applied for a name change in epfo portal online,it has been approved by employer bit pending by pf field office , next week i am going to join a new job , will the new employer would be able to create a new pf account using my name as Dinesh kumar because my name in UAN is currently registered as Dinesh, so will it affect joining in new job . please help me out
From India, Chennai
stephen e

Hi, If your existing UAN is activated with Aadhaar, there will not be the issue. It automatically captures even if there is a modification. Regards, E.Stephen

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

to the best of my memory you are posting this question for the third time. You had already posted the same questions in two different threads and reply was given by Sr.Members.

Normally PF office would take some time. If your PF office is in Chennai you may check with respective PF office ( Ambattur /Royapettah/ Tambaram) PRO who will be able to assist you. If PF office is in other district you may check through your HR. It is suggested that you can wait for the change in name as applied or alternatively submit the copy of the name change request to new office HR to prepare Appointment letter in the same name. But mostly they will be reluctant to do so.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.