Preets
One of the persons whom i know for few years, have all the soft copies of my documents (including aadhar, pan, birth cert, community cert, mark sheets of school , college etc) . Now that's posing a risk. I donot know how to get those cleared from him.
is there any legal approach to get out of this situation?

From India, Chennai
DIPTI SRIVASTAVA 83

pls note revert on same e-mail -
Subject: Urgent Request Regarding Confidential Documents

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I trust this email finds you well. I am writing to address a matter of utmost importance and to request your immediate attention.

Over the years, I have shared various personal documents with you for specific purposes, including Aadhar, PAN, birth certificate, academic certificates, and community certificates. While I appreciate your assistance in the past, I now find it necessary to address the status of these documents.

Kindly note that these soft copies of my documents are strictly meant for the purposes they were initially shared for. Any unauthorized use or sharing of these documents for purposes other than what they were intended for is not only a breach of trust but also poses a significant risk to my personal information and identity.

I want to make it unequivocally clear that any further use of these documents for purposes other than the ones agreed upon, or any sharing of these documents with third parties without my explicit consent, is deemed invalid and unlawful. This is a serious matter that I take very seriously, and I must emphasize the importance of respecting my privacy and safeguarding my personal information.

I request your immediate compliance with this communication. If you have any intention of using or sharing these documents for any reason beyond their original purpose, I kindly request that you cease such actions and inform me immediately. Failure to comply with this request will leave me with no option but to take legal action to protect my rights and privacy.

I sincerely hope that it does not come to this, as I believe that we can resolve this matter amicably. Please treat this matter with the seriousness it deserves, and let's work together to find a resolution that respects both parties' interests.

I expect a prompt response from you regarding this matter. Please reach out to me at [Your Contact Information] at your earliest convenience. If I do not receive a satisfactory response within [specified time frame], I will be left with no choice but to explore legal remedies, including the possibility of filing an official report with the appropriate authorities.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Contact Information]

Note-It's important to approach this situation calmly and professionally, focusing on resolving the issue rather than escalating conflicts. Always prioritize your safety and privacy when dealing with personal documents.

Preets
Wow. Thanks for your response This first step should work.
From India, Chennai
NK SUNDARAM

If he is a honest person he will return. If he is otherwise, He will make one more set of copies and then return what he has in mind. How you allowed yourself to share such personal documents with others ? What was the arrangement or understanding between you two ?

Best wishes

From India
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You can make
1. an affidavit before the Executive Magistrate mentioning the facts. That X is in possesion of my personal documents and not refunding back to me after several requests. The undersigned shall not be held responsible for any kind of misuse.
2. After that you can publish in a local news paper.
3. Lodge an FIR aginst the person in possession of your personal document.

From India, Mumbai
Raj Teetwal
Dear Mr. Preet, you have given soft copy of your documents to your known person, if you had given the documents on mail then you can send one another mail to him with clearance the object to given the soft copy of documents.
From India, Ghaziabad
pvenu1953@gmail.com

In my understanding, this is a case of much ado about nothing. After all, you have all the originals with you.
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.