No Tags Found!

devenderku
Hi
So guys I think we can start now. Let’s get started by introducing ourselves. This introduction may be a long one. It may comprise the things about past, present and future (professionally).
Shall we meet in person on 15th of June (Sunday) at a suitable place? There we will give introduce ourselves orally and will tell our strong and weak points (in communication skills). We will also suggest how we can help each other by sharing our knowledge in HR and English. This (introduction) would be our first presentation in the group which would be followed by many in the coming days.
Pls start giving your introduction and also accord your confirmation to attend the meeting on 15th June, 2008.
Regards,
Devender

From India, Delhi
t_allan

Yes its a good effort from ur side.
I am ready to cooperate for the good cause.
I am Dr. Allan Thomas (Ph.D.). An Ass. professor in Extension Education. I am currently offering the course on 'communication and diffusion of innovation(s).
Hence, I feel if needed i can be a part of ur team.
All the best for your meaningful venture.
It will help a lot.
Myself
Dr. Allan Thomas

From India, Kochi
sukanya_vish

Mr. Sukumar, please suggest as to how as an HR I can enhance the communication skills of my employees, where around 70% of employees lack the basic communication skill.
My email id is .
Thanks
Sukanya

From India, Gurgaon
devenderku
Dear Members

It is feeling nice to see that some veterans are associating themselves with this group and volunteering their services.

I am planning to hold a meeting on 15th July, 2008 (Sunday) at 11 AM at Arts Faculty, North Delhi University Campus. It is a famous place and well connected with Delhi Metro (Visvidhalya Station) and busses. Hence, the members who are willing to attend the meeting would not face any problem in finding the place.

In the meeting we will introduce ourselves and will share our weak and strong points. With the help of one’s strong points rest of the group will try to improve their weak points. We will also discuss how can we help each other in future and what is needed to be done to improve our communication skills.

So guys pls let me know the name of the members who are interested in attending the above mentioned meeting along with their mobile number. You can send your confirmation at my email id (suggestions are also solicited to change the time and venue if in case anyone is not comfortable with this).

Thanks with regards

Devender

From India, Delhi
devenderku
come on guys. Only posts are there but no confirmation. Are you not interested in attending this meeting?
From India, Delhi
devenderku
Sorry guys I wrote the date of the meeting as 15th July. Actually it was 15th June. One member wants it to be fixed on 14th June in the second half. So if you all don’t have any objection for 14th June (though I have not received any confirmation from any member for 15th June) we can fix it on 14th June at 4.30. What you saa? Pls reply

Devender

From India, Delhi
Pankaj2008

Hi devenderku, Perhaps the attached ppt might be useful to you in your initiative of improving communication skill. Thanks,
From India, Rajkot
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt writing tips.ppt (691.5 KB, 253 views)

suman84

Hi Dev, I would like to participate in this meeting. Hey members please reply for this thread asap, so that we can arrange the meeting and share our views. Thanks Suman
From India, Gurgaon
ansulaiman
i am too agree with you to improve communication and speaking skills. so we should start I am also the part of like that people.
i am also trying to improve my skills .
as desired by you my email id is

ansulaiman
Dear Friends
I am very much intrested to participate in this event and willing do improve the communication skills. i am eagar to join hands together to make our communication skills more sharp. In this regard kindy take an initiative to achieve eveybodies goal.
My contact ID
Regards,
ansar sulaiman

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.