Anonymous
Dear sir my exit date was 22/06/2022 in previous company while present company has given wrong joining date as 17/06/2022 while I joined present company on 23/06/2022. Can I face the problem of double employment, can it be correct now.
From India, undefined
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi If the actual DOJ is 23.6.22 then it should be corrected. It’s more than a year. Please contact your HR and insist for it.
From India, Madras
Anonymous
Dear Sir , I have already request for Correction but they are say, I have Share joining date 17/06/2022 every where So I can’t change this date. Please give Suggestion
From India, undefined
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

This is a gross mistake done by your present employer putting a wrong date of joining prior to actual joining and that to working in some other establishment.
You need to insist HR to rectify the mistake, if they didn't. Then file a case in the court to issue a direction to both present employer as well to EPFO for rectification of the date, this can be done quite easily with the help of reliving letter of previous company and the joining letter. Then your HR will run after you as you are doing now after getting the notice from the court.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.