kiran169
Hi All, I have one UAN number for 2 PF accounts. I'm not working since 2017. So I have decided to withdraw my PF's.
Initially I have withdrawn my present company PF(Since I had problem with my previous PF account) and It's been done successfully. now I want to withdraw my previous PF account, online PF withdraw process doesn't allowing me to withdraw my previous PF, So what I did was - I had initiated transfer to present company PF account and its is under process. my question is Can I transfer to present company PF though present PF has been withdrawn? Kindly reply.

packiaraj83

Hi, First you can transfer Previous company PF to Present company then you can withdrawal amount. Regards, P.Packiaraj
From India, Bangalore
kiran169
So, There won’t be a any problem to transfer the previous PF to my present company PF account even though my present PF balance has been withdrawn?.

packiaraj83

Hi, If you are currently working you couldn’t withdraw amount, but can get partial advance withdraw. If you are not currently working you can get full withdraw amount. Regards, P.Packiaraj
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.