banani.dutta09@gmail.com
Hi seniors,it is common question for almost every interview? What exactly they expect from us?How to reply ? Pl..I need your help
From India, Hyderabad
udayn9
Answer is very simple 1. Speak about your strengths 2. Speak about your education and experience 3. Speak about how well you fit the role for which you are being interviewed. Best Regards, Uday
From India, Bangalore
vizaghr
You can also explain what value you will bring to the company if they hire you, assuming you have done your research on the company and the role.
From India, Jaipur
mrinalinichat
My recommendation is study well about the company that you are going for an interveiw, also understand the job profile and prepare yourself as to how you think you could contribute to the Company and the position and also make a difference. Today there are so many candidates available for a vacancy that you must say something that will make an impact. Maybe what is your best strength - you should focus on that (whatever it maybe) and sell is as you USP.
From India, Nagpur
Aditi_Mitra

Dear,
Please site a few examples on how we can do it. It will be really helpful.
In general, everyone tells more or less the same things about their strength. So how can one sound different??
Regards,
Aditi

From India, Calcutta
YOUSUF
Hi Aditi,
Thats where you need to be different.Your question is your answer.Its not necessary that my strength will be your strength ,and if its then you need to convey the same in a differnt way & the interviewer should accept the same.In simple terms its creativity.
seniors please add some more thoughts
Thanks
Yousuf

From India, Bangalore
mrinalinichat
It depends on what profile you are looking at - for example being a Marketing/Sales person, you should focus on the clarity of speech and ability to convince people (if you actually do have them) and also your ability to mould yourself as per the requirement of the profile. If in Risk/Accounts - you fondness for crunching figures and accuracy (again if you have these talents). You basically need to be convinced yourself that you are suitable for the job and that you would make a difference given an opportunity. Confidence in yourself and your abilities should show. You have to do alot of study before going for an interview - you should have sound knowledgable about the Industry/Company and the profile, so the interviewer also understand that this person has made an effort. This is what I look for when I am recruiting.
From India, Nagpur
ijsubhi@gmail.com
It depends on what profile you are looking at - for example being a accounts person, you should focus on dealing with team people and customers and suppliers (if you actually do have them) and also your ability to mould yourself as per the requirement of the profile. Accounts - you fondness for crunching figures and accuracy (again if you have these talents). You basically need to be convinced yourself that you are suitable for the job and that you would make a difference given an opportunity. Confidence in yourself and your abilities should show. You have to do alot of study before going for an interview - you should have sound knowledgable about the Industry/Company and the profile, so the interviewer also understand that this person has made an effort. This is what I look for when I am recruiting.you must Speak about your strengths, education and experience.
with regards
inder jit singh ubhi

From India, Delhi
nnrml5
First you should study about the organisation for which you are attending the interview.
the present situation of the organisation in the competition and where does it stand in the run.
Next comes your role, how could you support in the run if you are taken in the organisation.
If you are able to express your role in a creative method, then you will be definitely appointed.
Note :- COMMUNICATION SKILL - very important.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.