No Tags Found!

Kamadana Pradeep

Hi Sil,
I somehow agree with the views expressed by you with regard to Exit interviews. Everything with the kind of jargon in use looks so rosy and picturesque but how far these Exit interviews are helpful in correcting the mistakes done by some organizations or adding value to the existing policies or procedures. I am having my own good doubts about the success rate of this Exit interviews and I would like to really know the practically implemented and proven real cases where it is proved successful to some extent or little extent. Any ideas and sharing of experiences from learned members on this?
Regards,
PRADEEP

From India, Hyderabad
swarup1973

Dear ,
Keeping any record and use the record is to find the solution , when the problem arise, the solution comes out automatically.
This may not give a effective result or seems to be effective at this moment , but one day it may return a lot to a orginasations.
Yes, need the honesty to accept the Negative Critisim also .
So , my view , if it is not effective , there is no damage or loss to any orginasations.
So it should be a must activity .

From India, Delhi
LOLA

EXIT INTERVIEW IS VERY GOOD
IT WILL MAKE THE ORGANIZATION ESPECIALLY THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE WEAKNESSES IN THE ORGANIZATION. IT WILL GIVE AN INSIGHT TO THE HUMAN RELATIONS AMONG THE EMPLOYEES WHICH COULD BE A REASON FOR TURNOVER.
IT WILL ALSO BRING TO LIME LIGHT SOME PROCESSES OR PROCEDURES WHICH THEY NEED TO WORK ON OR AMEND.
I RECOMMEND EXIT INTERVIEW FOR ALL ORGANIZATIONS. IT REALLY HELPS TO KNOW MANY THINGS THAT ARE HIDDEN TO THE MANAGEMENT
LOLA

From Nigeria, Ibadan
gaurikhedkar
Hi Praveen,
Exit interviews are normally taken when an employee is seperated from the organisation.The exit interview is sort of feedback which helps the HR team to understand the various reasons for employee leaving an organisation.The reasons can be studied and corrective measures can be taken accordingly to prevent the good performers from leaving the organisation.Exit interviews have nothing to do with the size of the organisation.
Regards
Gauri Khedkar

From India, Bangalore
jitendra.pomendkar

hi,
Exit interviews play significant role in every organisation. It is a developmental tool, which can be used as supplementary to organisational climate survey.
for our organisation , it is important for getting feedback on how we can retain our employees , ours being a Hi- tech plant. It is difficult to find superior quality personnel meeting our requirement. In fact thro this interviews now i have been able to reduced lead time for recruitment.
To initiate corrective measure is a challenge for we HR pro.
regards
jitendra

From United States, Boston
PraveenIP

Dear All,
Thank you for your comments. It is sure from various postings that exit interviews are necessary for the organisation. But has any one conducted an after effect analysis of these interviews on persons in the organisations especially the managers?
Looking forward for your valuable feedback.
Regards
Praveen

From India
SIL
i was trying to communicate the same from the beginning. How many HR guys are conducting Exit Interviews?. SIL
From India, Madras
Sirisha Reddy

Hi All, Could any one please guide me about the topics that have to be discussed in exit interviews. If possible few sample questions pls.... Sirisha Reddy
From India, Bangalore
Joydeep Ghosh
hi
i dont think size of an organistion has a relation with the process of exit interviews as long as it is an "organisation" in true sense.
it is upto the personal credibility of the hr person to ensure that the excercise is conducted in good faith.
The Organisation may be loosing an employee but it should not loose a friend..
Joydeep

From India, New Delhi
mary cecilia
Dear Praveen,
Exit Interview held for various reasons:
1. Knowing the effective work culture in an organisation.
2. You get to know where an organisation is commiting a mistake, which leads an employee to look for a better job.
3. Finally, in an exit interview, you try to convince a person as much as possible and try to retain him in the organisation.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.