Vidya Kini
Hi Vijay,
Thanks for this information. Wanted to know if somebody recommends any orgn after doing the course. A word of recommendation would be the best way to go about this instead of going with the advertisements.
Vidya

From India, Bangalore
priiyanka
Dear Vijay,
thanks for the infn. also please add on upon the intitute that can be joined in mumbai in andheri plus the fees of the same programme.
I know this is being too specific but i feel you can keep us informed about it.
Priiyanka.

vijayanand
Hi I sent the details in their respecitve personal mail Address. Kindly check. If you have any further queries kindly reply to my mail, i will help u Regards vijay
From India, Bangalore
R Sandhu
Hello Vijay,
I am also exploring about SAP HR, if you can give some details like:
1. Future of this course?
2. Demand in market?
3. What background is required for this?
I have done some searches on net and have found good information about this. But good SAP course cost 1 Lakh, i am just giving second thought that is it worth spending this much amount?
I would appreciate your's and anybodies views on the subject.
Thanks
R Sandhu

From India, Delhi
madanaulakh
:D Dear ANAND, Thanks for the info. I would appreciate if u could let me on to some centre in and around chandigarh where i could do this course. Thanks Madan

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.