No Tags Found!

S Anuradha

Hi, Seniors; I like to share my feelings with you all - just give me some motivation. I have joined recently in one software company small start up concern for HR Team before that I am on recruitment team for one year as HR Recruiter. Later, I joined this company expecting a different role, like core HR activities. Basically, my current company does software development in the IT Industry, and now they are planning to do the staffing also as additional business now I realized that I am again going to do the same recruitment activities, so upset about that because I thought to learn some Core Operational activities so I am getting disappointed also I am the only HR so even core activities for our employees I am only handling but still not getting motivated myself please advice me. How to overcome this mindset? also, I have less experience, only around 1.5 years, but I am still looking for a core activity role.

I know very well that Recruitment is the first process in the HR field, but still, my mind gets distrubted, like a BPO feeling calling candidates always means. I am trying to change this attitude, but I am not able to. Kindly give me strong points and motivation for this because without love and interest, we can't do any job. I want to give my best to my company, my boss, and my mind.

I am looking forward to hearing from you

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Regards,
Anuradha.S

From India, Tiruppur
S Anuradha

Hai Seniors,

I like to share my feelings with you all just give me some motivation. I have joined recently in one software company small start up concern for HR Team before that I am on recruitment team for one year as HR Recruiter. Later only I join in this company expecting different role like core HR activities basically my current company doing software development IT Industry now they are planning to do the staffing also as additional business now I am realized that I am again going to do the same recruitment activities so upset on that because I thought to learn some Core Operational activities so I am getting disappointed also I am the only HR so even core activities for our employees I am only handling but still not getting motivated myself please advice me. How to overcome this mind set ? also I have less exp only around 1.5years but still looking for core activity role.

I know very well in HR field Recruitment is the first process but still my mind getting distrub like BPO feeling calling to candidates always means. I am try to change this attitude but not able to do kindly give me strong points and motivation for this because without love and interest we cant able to do any job I want to give my best to my company also to my boss also to my mind .

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Anuradha.S

From India, Tiruppur
jeevarathnam

Hi Anuradha
You are right as Recruitment is also a part of HR & you are doing the same. Now a days you can say the recruitment as in different terminology like Talent Hiring & its just for change of your mindset.
You mentioned as you are doing the same as BPO. I don't think as thats correct but it varies from person to person. Alternately you can think as you are looking a right talent to hire to be part with your organisation.
As you also have additional responsibilities this is the crucial stage to show your performance. If you perform well in this stage & prove the organisation then you can grow fast & ofcourse organisation also will see the growth. Infact I can say this is the right platform for you & you need self motivation also

From India, Bangalore
nathrao

Be patient.
Do whatever task is given to you.
Once they see your sincerity and talent,you will get wider scope of job and higher responsibilities.
Do the present job in a motivated manner and see if you can cut costs of recruiting by your skill.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.