No Tags Found!

Raj12344
My employer says they have sent my gratuity req to LIC and once they receive it, they will credit it my account.

I wanted to know is there any source where I can find whether the lic had credited my gratuity amount to my last company

From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Which means your Employer is having link with LIC under Group Gratuity scheme. Normally LIC will clear such claims immediately subject to certification from employer. But LIC will transfer the money to your Employer only and you need to check with your Employer only. There is no other source.
From India, Madras
b-jetton-lorraine
When you have the appropriate person by your side, you won't need that other 80 percent of the time. This place, play snake is where I was able to find the joy I was looking for. They were able to tell me the answer, which has made it possible for me to have delight each day, despite the long and difficult hours I spend at work.
From Vietnam, Hanoi
mailrsr

Hi
As per Sec.7 (3) of the Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972, the employer shall arrange to pay gratuity within thirty days from the date it becomes payable to the person to whom the gratuity is payable. You can wait for a reasonable time and if he is not paying or intentionally delaying or delaying without any valid reasons, you can adopt the following approach:
a) Connect with the HR and request them to settle the dues without delay
b) Shoot out a letter directly to the Managing Director / President
c) Send a legal notice through an Advocate for quick settlement of gratuity
d) Lodge a complaint with the Authority for settlement of gratuity
Regrds,

From India, Madras
Arun.Marinor

Hi Raj,

We have been doing this right from the beginning.
We send the details to LIC on the last working day of the employee and within 2-3 days the gratuity amount is credited to the company ac; and we then immediately transfer the amount to the employee.
All these transactions are then reflected in his FFS statement so that the loop is closed.
This has been working smoothly for us
But of course one cannot comment on the efficiency / promptness of the particular LIC offices.
Take action if the payment is delayed beyond 30 days.
Regards.

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.