javherisg
Hi all,
As per my current company policy, the resigned employee has to serve 90days notice period. I have resigned and one month notice period is completed. Now next employer wants me to join before the joining date (actual joining date was after 100days), they are ready to pay Notice Buyout amount. Now I m not sure, my current employee will agree to release me before 90days because I already accepted the 90days notice period. Please suggest me for next step.
Thanks in advance.
Sant

From India, Bangalore
tajsateesh

Hello Sant,
In which industry are you in--IT?
Also, you haven't mentioned how early the new company wants you to join [from earlier 3 months].
Before focusing on the 'Rules part' for early relieving, focus on how much ACTUAL time do you need for the Knowledge Transfer to another person & to complete whatever you are doing right now. Try to figure-out ways to complete it earlier & a rough Plan-of-Action. Once you have this, discuss with your Boss/Lead. If you are able to convince him/her that your presence may not be needed beyond a point, he/she would be comfortable to recommend to HR for early relieving.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.