No Tags Found!

R.N.Khola

Dear
Under the P G Act, 1972 the maximum limit for payment of gratuity is Rs. 3.5 Lacs.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Dear Vinodji,
CTC concept is not a legally recognised pattern of compensation fixing and as I understand that it is prevailing only in new generation establishments by which they 'attract' human resource. If under CTC, gratuity is shown as deduction from the total package, that itself is wrong and if an employee demands that whatever deduction the company had made from his salary should be returned to him, then the company would be bound to return it. This is because, any deduction which is not authorised as per section 7 of the Payment of Wages Act is illegal and gratuity is not a permissible deduction as per section 7 of the said Act like EPF or ESI.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
vikram_singh2007
Please tell me if any company terminate the employee , can in such condition the employee claim the gratuity
From India, New Delhi
vikram_singh2007
what is the minimum no. of Emp in any organization so that they have an ambulance according to factory act.
From India, New Delhi
agdesai
If termination is due to misconduct of Moral turpitude or riotous behaviour causing loss or damage to the property, Gratuity can be forefieted even if he has completed the required service. agdesai
From India, Madras
srinupms
ans: Dear friend, there is claus in gratutyb act-1972 that 5 yrs copulsary to get it. no matr will entertine in this regard, but if he is died before 5yr of service and during the service he is eligible fot tha gratuty. even if he had any theft or bad incident in his career mgmt can escape frm the giving gratuty.
any labor laws or hr quaries plz share the knoledge.
srinu HR, VIZAG, 09966003365.

From India, Visakhapatnam
R.N.Khola

Dear
Post your query on different thread as this is the thread relating to P G Act. 1972
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
Kirti Agarwal
hi jyoti, if the emplyee is dismissed on grounds of theft,missappropiation of company’s fund or riotous or disorderly behaviour then he might not get his gratuity.
From India, Calcutta
amanbly
Hi Jyoti, As per my views, he wouldnt be entitled for theis benefit because an individual needs to complete 5 yrs of serivce then, only he/she can claim for this benefit.
From India, Bangalore
srinupms
Dear friend
here I wll give a formula for calculation of gratuty with example.
the data of the employee service.
total salary=30000, basic+DA=14300.
Total service 8 years.
so: the farmula says according tp the payment of gratuty act 1972,
last month drawn salary(basic+D.A)/26X15x NO.OF SERVICE RENEDERED.
ACDING FARMLA: 14300/26x15x8=66000.
in this regard if u feel doubts plz share with me.
email: phone:09966003365.
Best regards,
SRINU DARA, HR, SEIL, VIZAG,

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.