No Tags Found!

ganguly.subha
Dear Members,
I've checked so many threads on salary processing.....but, none of them has come out with any conclusive outcome...rather, often they contradict each other.....so, please let me know about the exact salary processing rules.
Please post your inputs as early as possible.

From India, Meerut
virajgovekar

Dear Shubha, Whats is your actual query. You have asked a very broad question. And what do you mean by salary processing rules.
From India, Pune
ganguly.subha
Thanks for evincing interest on my posted thread....
I've recently joined an organization where manual attendance is in vogue......in my earlier organization it was automated and for salary purpose 30 days was counted.....but, here No. of days paid for is shown as either 25/26 depending upon no. of Sundays in a month......I don't know why.....Is it because of Payment of Wages & Minimum Wages Act?
If that is so, while I'm settling an employee's account fully & finally on his exit, for counting notice period, should I deduct 30 days or 25/26 days as the case may be....
Even, in F & F procedure, what is considered - Basic Salary, Gross Salary, Take Home Salary?
Sorry, for clubbing so many questions...but, I desperately need these answers.

From India, Meerut
Javed Nagare
Hi, Please find the attached exel sheet for mentain the attendance. Please inform if you have any queries. Javed Nagare HR 9011223048
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Monthwise Attendance sheet 2011.xls (141.5 KB, 1147 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.