MounikaBitla
I worked for company A for 2 weeks but due to my health issues I had resign from that company, now I want to join new company where there are whether I had any experience or not for my PF account, but my previous company said that Its ok to not mention it, even if you they find out it wont create any problem. but now I am confused because what if current company finds out about it later when I join, Please suggest me what should I do in this case. Does providing an internship completion certificate for that 2 weeks will be ok? Thank you.
From India, Hyderabad
KK!HR

In case you were a member of PF in the first organisation then it is better to disclose the previous employment information. Even if you are not able to provide a certificate of two weeks experience it doesn't matter much looking to the very short duration. keep ready the documents on your health issues to answer any questions regarding such a short tenure in the first organisation.
From India, Mumbai
MounikaBitla
Since I Have a service history of working in previous organizations, The second organization will get to know for sure, so will providing documents regarding health issues solve the problem, is there any chance that the present HR will continue asking for any proof to know my last day of working, its been only a week since i resigned, and the previous company didn't yet mark my exit from there company.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.