No Tags Found!

GauravVedak

Hi Gayatri,
Termination is not the solution.
As you mentioned you are a BPO, hence, you will be working as per shifts.
You can roaster Mr X in a different shift from the other Anglo's & the girl.
Give him an additional opportunity ( as he is a good performer) as in managing floor & getting the targets accomplished.
As time passes by Mr X will concentrate on his targets & work also, simultaneously , he will think less about the girl as they are not facing each other.
However, make him understand about the rules & regulations & policies of the company. These act's will not be tolerated in future.
I guess this can be a correct remedy to eradicate this issue.

From India, Bangalore
capable

Dear Gayathri,
What ever the case may be. Is your management okay when a guy is drunk on duty? If not, you have already missed one chance. Have you atleast enquired as to why he was intoxicated on that Friday......, if I am not wrong. Any warning letters issued? Any apology letter received?
Secondly, grouping of your other colleagues as somewhat "Anglo", what was it? race, union, ethnicity No, please avoid this grouping.
See that people report the matter to higher-ups and not fight/quarrel among themselves.
Two red ink for you: -
1) Allowed drunken guy go un-noticed.
2) Willing to accept a group (trouble).
Take care.
God Bless you.

From India, Madras
gayathri.deepak

hi capable..thanx for ur comment the guy had alcohol on fiday the on monday we were abt to give him a warning letter reg this but on mon he was very late to office shift time was 8 and he came by 10.30. then tue and wed off so only if he comes today he shld be given a warning letter.
and reg tht anglo groups ofcourse will have week end review meeting tmrrow so again gng to state the rules and reg of the comp clearly.

From India, Madras
harikrishnashk
Hey gayath,

The issue which you have mentioned seems to be sensative and non sensative..

Dont go by one way lane decision, i would suggest the way which i was part of the similar kind of issue in which i was also a part of commitee member..

Arrange for a small discussion with mr X, Ms X, Mr Anglo along with you and any 2 important personalities (Manager r program manager)..

Just have the discussion (at the same time place a recording in phone r cctv) first go by Mr, MS, Anglo and you also give your inputs and ask your head r the program manager to make valid even Mr x , Ms X can also discuss and can come to a conclusion..

Based on the discussion come to one final conclusion so that, you will have remedy for the solution.

May b it sounds hard, but its my suggestion..

And you can schedule others work by 2 ways:

1 Giving them additional Task (place them for a training, presentation, reports & so on )

2 Driving them with more incentives

Once the issue is calm down and again if the X is involving in drinking r any other activites then according to the disciplinary terms u have to take decision in terminating (bcoz he had already commited once).....

Whatever you do, ensure that you have documentation part on it. It helps you in many ways..

Thanks & Regards,

Harikrishna S

From India, Chennai
riah1507

hahahhahahaaaa........borntosin this is a serious issue. Well this is Nupur(remember?) with this id.
From India, Delhi
pkgowda

Hey Gayathri: in such case take the whole team's decision. violating the company rules is a crime. take a poll of employees and take a qucik decision and speak to the girl once. please keep in mind Mr.x is not the only root cause for low production it’s just one of the factor influencing or just the book reason. you have to concentrate on increasing the production first by some benefits to ur employees by some monetary benefits or gift vouchers. Increase their morale. May team building activity or outing.

you have to wisely decide on it. actual issue is production and second issue Mr.x please take a wise decision so that any other employee won’t dare to do it again.

Speak to the guy if he has to stay in the company he has to apologies and kept under observation for next 6mths. if it repeats Black mark and terminate him.

From India
ratnaprakash

So
In this case
also you cant terminate him....
Just think that if you are terminating him that you are loosing an employee who has the good performance and that was consistent...
So
Do one thing
Just change the Girls Department..
if you have..
and also take the guy to your room and say to him
that why you are running behind her and she does not match you...
Give a good goals for them..
so you can see a change in her behavior

From India, Hyderabad
payroll.pv

Dear Gaythri Deepak,

This type of situation mostly comes in manufacturing organization.

Actual this type of situation mostly companies handle to make a policy like ;- Anti harassment Policy & Security Do's and Do'nt, Grivences policy & make it clear all this statment (policy) in company standing order with punishment details.

You should have to clear first of all above mentioned situation as per law but without mentioned & clear policy you can not terminate the any associate aginst the any misconduct.

Otherwise he have rights do the case on company for said action.

But in your situation , I suggest you, Give him a warning letter against misconduct / performance improvment letter to such associate so that he can come back on the right platform. This will be also a picture for other associates.

Then in case he still not improved "give him strict 2nd warning letter". This will be again also a picture for other associates.

then in 3rd stage give him a one month notice period as per his contract agreement & give his F & F settlment end of the day / last day of his working and terminate him.

Hope you can understand.

Thanks,

Hari Krishan Bains

From India, Delhi
gayathri.deepak

hey friends thanx for all ur valuable suggestions...now the problem is solved
last thursday i asked tht mr.x to come before the shift starts but he didnt, and came by 10p.m but our project mgr didnt allow him inside and called me..i said unless n untill u meet me and sign the warning letter u r not supposed to dial then he came on friday. i enquired him wat has happened forlast 4days and gave him a warning letter for unprofessional conduct and i counselled him reg the affair now he is clear.
finally on friday review meeting with the agents i stated them the rules and regulations very clearly and was taking out the pts which has not made the agents to give production. thus we hav also cme up with new process and few changes in the dialling.
hope everything will be fine frm today...cheers friends thanx for ur support.

From India, Madras
Syed_4u

Hi Ms Gayatri,
As per the your description of the entire scene seems to be bit delicate as there are many persons involved you said. So better act as per the situation there.
First analyse the things properly and don’t be partial to anyone. Try to get entire situation in control by counselling individaully main persons involved in it. If it is getting worse then you can write a serious warn letter of misconduct to all the active persons in the scene. Also then if your management is strong to handle the crisis then you can also terminate the main person. But dont forget to councel with support and motivation if the girl is innocent.
Hope it helps you.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.