Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Niraml881,
Its soo apalling and wiered on the employer's part. As per the discussions with what you had in this forum; it clearly picturizes that you need to fight back on the count of your genuinity.
Best suggestion that I could give you is; send them a registered post with acknowledgement. You'll have a copy to file in your case. All your correspondance is necessary to provide them to the representative from the labour office. [Reminisce] your case should be filed only in the area where the employer is located.
Alongside, a labour officer can also represent this issue on your behalf and settle it to what you actually yearning.
Therefore, as requested by you, I found the numbers of Labour Commisioner office and you can email them from the website it self.
Google: Labour Commissioner Office in Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad | | Justdial
Good Luck..!!

From India, Visakhapatnam
nirmal8881
Dear Sharmita Das,
Thank you for your valuable suggestion. Now one thing i want to ask you is that My employer head office is in Haryana and HR is also in Haryana but i was worked in ahmedabad where their office is situated so where i need to file it in ahmedabad or in Haryana...?
And also one thing that havent accept my resignation and i sent it by mail only and mark cc to everyone on concern department of company. and at my last day they told me that we will not leave you until new will come..!
Please advise...!
Nirmal

From India, Ahmedabad
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Nirmal,
How many people work along wth you in Ahmedabad? Is it a registered office or a corporate office?
If they did not relieve you then why haven't you asked the same in writing? Did the HR told you that the relieving will be done in the context explained by you. If not who told you that you've to work till the new come in place?

nirmal8881
Dear Sharmila Das,
We are total 4 ppl including Peon. One Manager, One accountant and One me Sales Person.It is registered Office. Company has their own office in ahmedabad. I had given resignation with 9 days advance as per appointment and they just called me and informed me that why yo leave i give them very good reply and at last day they mailed me and they write in mail that we will not leave you untill new come in my place and f&f will be in trouble.
but i did everything as per policy of company what they mentioned in appointment letter also. now after 20 days of leaving services they send me letter to my home that you are absence since 20 days pls advise in writing. But my concern is i gave resignation letter and notice period also then what is the point to do such all these...? if compant dont want to give me salary that is only reason they are doing all these.?
In scuh case company is loosing his reputation in the market.!!
What you think...?
Nirmal

From India, Ahmedabad
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Nirmal,
Simple way - ["TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT"] is the policy now followed by your company. You yourself have given the retort for your query. The company doen't want to pay you. Yes, that is absolutely correct.
[Last day they write in mail] Did you realize the point why only last day? Its because; this way when you're mentally geared up and all of a sudden they avert being blameless. Understand, the only way business happens is like this and to unmute this you need to fight up the battle which might be a li'l long. If not please DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME & ENERGY. Keep it as experience and learning.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.