Anonymous
I received a show cause notice on the 2nd of Aug. I replied on the 4th of Aug. I was not going to the office but was doing WFH. There I stated my problem that my mom expired in 2019, and my father(70) is ill, and there is no one to take care of him. As I am the only son, I have to be with him. After that, no communication is made from the company side. No manager or HR has contacted me in this period. I thought the reason was accepted, and suddenly, I got an email of termination on the 2nd of November. I am 22. It's been two years I have been working in XXX. They are saying they will only provide a service certificate, not a relieving letter. And they are saying they will mention termination in the service certificate.
From India, Lucknow
raghunath_bv

Hi, I was taken by surprise when I received an email of termination on November 2nd, especially considering that I have been a dedicated employee at XXX for the past two years. I am only 22 years old and this termination has come as a shock to me.

I am concerned about the implications of this termination on my future employment prospects, particularly the mention of termination in my service certificate. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter further and seek a resolution that is fair and just manner.

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Hento1963
Thanks for the source. My friends wanna share this info to me.
From Antigua and Barbuda, St John's
KK!HR

The issue requiring our examination and comments is not clear. Since you have decided to remain tied up to your home, you now need to look for opportunities accordingly. The termination of your earlier employment has to be convincingly explained to the prospective employers. Merely stating you have to take care of your aged and infirm father has to be properly presented. You are very young and have good prospects.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.