No Tags Found!

bluestreak99
Hi Guys
I have worked for a top Indian MNC and left 1 year back. I am planning for a specialization course abroad and for VISA/admission purposes i need a letter from all my employers stating my daily duties during my tenure with them and type of employment full , permanent etc.
I want to know what if company refuses to provide such a letter. What options do i have.
Thanks
Bluestreak99

From India, Bangalore
jassasidharan
hi Bluestreak99,
u can politely request for the same in an elaborate form in ur experience certificate .
and also u can show ur profile letter which may have received during ur tenure,if any.
no other way i suppose.
Mrs. Jasmine Anil

From India, Bhopal
Sanjeev.Himachali

If you have absconded from your previous jobs? Or if your services has been terminated by your previous employer then you won't get any letter from your employers. That is where the right EXIT Process comes into picture. All the best to you.
From India, Mumbai
bluestreak99
No no.. It was a clean exit and i do have a relieving letter with me. But since my duties are not mentioned on it (Only date of joining , leaving and designation). It does not solve purpose for VISA.
Are companies under any obligation to provide a letter explaining my daily chores if i demand?
Thanks
Bluestreak99

From India, Bangalore
Sanjeev.Himachali

In that case, request your previous Boss to get you the letter. It will be more appropriate if you prepare the content and request the concerned person in your previous company to print it out on a company letter-head and authenticate it.
From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Hello Bluestreak99,
Further to what Sanjeev mentioned, suggest use the words 'Recommendation Letter' while asking your ex-boss.
Explain the reason(s) for your request & like Sanjeev mentioned, pl prepare the Letter yourself & show it to the concerned person(s)--easier & faster that way than depending on them to prepare the Letter.
Relieving Letters don't usually contain the info you seek--they are more for proving the experience than anything else.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
bluestreak99
Well sorry for the wrong choice of words. All i need is a letter (whatever it may be called) stating my responsibilities and tenure . Will approach my manager. Thanks Bluestreak99
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.