anujt12@gmail.com

Dear All
I need your help and view please help me. I have completed my MBA HR Distance learning from GJUS&T Hisar (A) Grade Univercity accriciated by NAAC with 47% Marks. Now i am looking for HR job while i have 5 years exprience of Purchase Department. And my superier also suggest me that you should not join HR, Because your university is not so good, and if you join HR then hardly you will get a little amount job.
so senior pls help me,
Waiting for your points and views.

From India, Gurgaon
abhi.pai
Hey Buudy,
People in any function may lose his\her job. It doesnt mean people should switch careers. I think you need to understand your area of interst. Let me tell you HR is very vast and challenging provided you see the challenge coming your way. You need to love what you do to be a sucessful HR Person. At times it gets really monotonous looking at the reports, numbers, documentation etc but you will start loving it if you are serious about making your career in HR. Think well before you take a leap.
Regards
Abhijeet
Manager HR
RKHS Group

From India, Mumbai
abhi.pai
Hi Anuj,
What made you think of HR when you had a good exp in Purchase ??? anyways send me your resume on and will help you.
Dear Vanita,
You can also forward me your CV on
Please note, we have put our requirements on hold till 31st March 2009 so will revert only in April.
Regards
Abhijeet
Manager Recruitment
RKHS Group ( <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) )

From India, Mumbai
mathampallyms
It's neither the stream nor the job profile that matters.
There is scope & ample oppertunity for growth in every walk of life, only that u need to have the fire in you. Always look to be a good professional & believe me "You can make a difference" if you believe in yourself, irrespective of the walk of life that you may choose.
Moorthy

From India, Hyderabad
rksarkar
Hi Kank,
dont be demotivated .... we should always try to explore those unexplored areas in any domain not only HR. Asha and Badlu have clarified well and more in bette ways. Just adding that now a days its proved ... HR is also a Strategice Business Partner of the organisation.
Regds...Sarkar

From India, Hyderabad
Narendar singh
HR is not worth unless u have something with it like Marketing, international business, retail etc.:(
From India, Delhi
lakshmangrandhi
Dear friend
i am completely with asha................. above this i would like to tell you one small point which you have to understand..... you need have passion to succeed in something.... it may be life/career/business/argument etc .... only then you ll grow stonger to acheive that....
hope you understnd .... you choose any path but ... fix your mind to that ... whether it is HR/Finance/Robbery/any thing ....... your work needs some commitment and above all your creativity(your personal involment brings in this....)
any ways all the best for your career...
i am absolutely sorry if my words are hurting....( i wanna tell you this because .. ... i came out from a similar phase)

From India, Hyderabad
rahult32

hey everyone and KANK if iam right

well iam a HR student in my final year so far i have no job under my sleeve nor iam not a wonderful experienced person among this wonderful community to advice you something.
So as i said i am final year student and iam left with no job till today and to be frank iam not seriously worried also if ill be placed somewhere because iam really happy with my course iam studying .Is HR worthy - and for this there have been quiet a number of answers and in a community like this where ull see HR as everyones dream and passion i totally think you have got enough answers
But my only advice would be there are failures everywhere so dont stop looking into the failures for example tommorow if someone is hit in an accident while he is walking then is it true that i should also stop walking.
So keep going friend life can always keep you happy if you follow ur interests if Hr is your passion go for it if you study Hr because someone was sucessful then i dont think we will suceed.
SORRY IF IAM WRONG AT ANY POINT AS I HAVE SAID IAM ONLY A STUDENT SO FORGIVE IF I WAS WrONG
And a small note three cheers to ASHA she was damn rocking in her answers
Thanks and regards
Rahul

From India, Warangal
ianjo
In life, each person’s luck may not be the same, HR is a beautiful career don’t be disheartened by your fiancee’s situation for the same will not happen to you.
From Trinidad and Tobago, Chaguanas
elango
Hi Kank,
What you have said is partially true, there are only few positions available in every company for openings in HR, so there is a tough competion for the posts.
Moreover in this present scenario the HR employees do not wish to change the their company because of recession, so the demand is less.
But don`t get demotivated try hard & update yourself with information that market expects at present.
Keep trying , trying & trying.
All the best for your career in HRM.
Regards
Elango.K, Manager - HR

+919845805325

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.