saswatabanerjee

I do not think there is any easy way out for you.

Your position is weak.

You went on leave without pay at a critical time. And in returning you resigned. The resignation has been accepted. Your manager had already indicated to you that you need to search for a new job. You should have acted immediately.

Anyway, now one thing you can do is to request the manager to give you a relieving letter of the current date. Forget the salary of 10 days which you didn't work (or even if you did work, you are not likely to get it). Instead ask them to clear your security deposit.

If they don't agree, what can you do ?

At best you can go and complain to the labour officer / commissioner in the area. They may be able to do something. But I suspect your company has a good defence, in the specific that you went on LWP (without approval - oral approval they will deny) and that you resigned immediately in joining and left without notice.

Still it's worth a try.

Labour court ? Waste of time unless Union is supporting you and giving free lawyers

FIR ? What is the criminal offence you plan to file and FIR for ? Again, of no consequence.

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
ok thank you for your advice, but i was not went for long leave from my side, my manager told me if you want to take then you will, so i drop her a mail from my gmail i have that mail ,,,,,,,i right her please revert me if there is no chance,,,,,
if i am unplanned leave they why they dont contact me ,
even i mail them . is there any why to gen my security amount .......or salary,,,

From India, Mohali
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.