No Tags Found!

seetal_keshri

Hello everyone,
I am Seetal,member of this group..
I am a Fresher and recently I have joined a Financial services..They don't have any HR department and asked me to setup an HR department..
I have to do everything right from developing the HR policies for the company,recruitment and selection,salary structure,salary slip,employee benefit etc..
If U have any idea plz suggest me and help me out...
Is it good to start a career with this type of companies??

From India, Hyderabad
panchalda

Hi, My Self Dnyaneshwar working in financial services as officer hr plZ let me know location of your company ?
From India, Pune
Ashoknegidi

Dear Seetal,
Please get brief idea from your Mgt that what exactly they are expecting from HR-Department and anyway pls look into the below tasks.
1. Prepare the Organizational Structure and with proper manning,
2. Pls be made consultant polices for Recruitment, ESIC, PF and other statutory license,
3. Make a Policy for leaves (for further information pls go through the Shops & Establishment act, factories act and Companies act).
4. Pls Prepare the Joining document, Leave application, employee job confirmation form and FNF document.
For further information, do let me know.
Thanks & Regards,
Ashok Negidi
M: 9603366120.

From India, Hyderabad
seetal_keshri

I am working in Hyderabad..If U have ant idea/knowledge,please let me know... or if u have any document then please send me..
From India, Hyderabad
seetal_keshri

Thank you so much sir for this valuable information.
MY company is having 10 members right now...
I am fresher,I dont have any practical knowledge on how to prepare Organizational Structure,Hr Policies and all...
If possible can U please describe me in detail or send me any document...

From India, Hyderabad
Ashoknegidi

Dear Seetal,

For preparing org structure pls go through the job descriptions of all designation then u will come to know those who are reporting to whom then very easy to make org structure

Then you do not require policy for recruitment because you 10 employees,

ESIC: if all employees are getting more than 15000-/ need to not have esic if at all do let me know i will help you on the same.

PF: I do not have any idea on the same check with somebody,

Statutory compliance: Check with your management that does ur org comes either shops & establishment act or companies act as on the same have all required licenses,

Working hours: Pls ensure working hours & dress code,

Work place ethics: Pls have work place ethics

Required documents: Pls have required documents of MRFs, joining documents, leave application, confirmation letters, increment letters & FNF settlement papers, for on the same pls just go through online.

Notice period: its depends on the recruitment cost and salary perks,

Pls have the employee hand book , for this just go through ur appointment letter so that u can have ruff idea in all matters of HR

I will help you if ur interested.

For further information, do let me know.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.