hr_manager33
Dear Sir,
Please clarify about the weekly off if the employee has availed his leave and he remains absent for the last two working days in the week that is Friday & Saturday , is he eligible for the weekly off for the sunday
Regards
Shiva

From India, Velluru
tusharvelis
I am working in Government Undertaking Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd. as Jr. Security Officer. In the Month of September 2015 my weekly off is Friday as per shift rota of our section. Can it possible for me to take weekly off on Thursday means one day before of actual weekly off as per shift rota at one time in the month September 2015 ? Pl. reply me.
From India, Chiplun
laslee
Hi,
I have one weekly off on saturday and sunday is a working day.My manager said if take leave on sunday or even if I work from home(last week they made both saturday and sunday leaves cos I worked from home on sunday),saturday will also be considered as leave.Is that the way it is?It sounded brutally unfair to me.And BTW I worked on mondays.

From India, Bengaluru
firozali
One employee taking vaccation one day before her Eid holiday & weekly off she is eligible to get holdies & weekly offday salary
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.