No Tags Found!

saisirivalli
Sir,
My self Krishna Mohan i worked as abm with one of the organization.recently i have been resigned to the job due to internal politics.My immediate boss forced me to resign the job and promissed me to release my salary but they are not releasing my salary.how can i proceed to get my claims.

From India, Hyderabad
ukmitra

Very Sad, Sai Sairivalli, to hear this.
One mistake all employees do is to do a voluntary "resignation".
Remember, in many case Companies do not terminate service and ask for resgination from employees, the catch being since as they do not have proper and valid reasons for terminating your service; and they are aware that latter they can be dagged to court of law, and if they fail to prove the "valid reason for termination", they have face shame and compensation him and also in some case reinstate the employee to same position.
My Suggestion, send a legal notice through lawyer.
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
saiconsult

Hello Sai Sirivalli
You seem to be employed in Hyderabd. You can send a notice claiming your dues.Please check with APShops and Establishments Act to provide for any remedy to recover the dues fromthe employer.Some Shosp Acts might provide for it. If so it affords you an expeditious and inexpensive remedy.
B.Saikumar
HR & Labour Law Advsior
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.