khandal mahendra
Hi,
We all HR people are facing the same problem from jobseekers who shows non professional behaviour like -
1. not attending interview after giving confirmation and not receiving calls.
2. try to re negotiate on salary after aprooval and offer letter.
3. not joining after taking appointment letter.
This type of people are making embrassing HR and Consultant without their fault but these people did not getting any punishment while they did wrong not we.
Shall we share name and other details of such type of people so others can be aware from them.
If you are are agree please reply I'll start sharing.

From India, Gurgaon
T.dinesh
Dear Sir, All HR, Consultant facing this problem but not any specific solutions on this. Regards, Dinesh
From India, Aurangabad
Gaurav Sareen

This, my friend is the free market at play.
Remember the time when employers held the key to the city.
Now, tables and times have turned.
The candidates are calling the shots. And, so they should!
So, what is an organisation to do?
Well, I guess there is tonnes of material on the Internet re: how industry leaders like Microsoft, Mahindra & Mahindra, Oberoi Hotels, ITC Hotels, Google India, Hindustan Unilever Ltd etc are changing their organisations from within to appeal to their future people as well as retain them.
But, like the previous response said, there is no simple solution.
How can there be? This is a different generation with different priorities having to engage with yesterdays' business environment and culture!
Time for a significant internal change! Don't you think?

From India, Gurgaon
srsounder
As I am also facing such situations, at that time i send a final SMS mentioning below msg
\"being a professional executive you should send reply on your reporting status for our interview, but u still not accepting our tele call and SMS, i believe you hope you will send reply for my msg\"
after ten minutes i got msg, sorry i was unable to attend due to my official reasons, which we can share with business as a final status about candidate. As we HR professionals should handle such timings without stress ... , Thank to all for sharing my exp. Mahesh

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.