No Tags Found!

sohini basu roy

hi somdatta,
yaah i was in sales and marketing,then left the job. was at home.then posted my CV to consultancies.....as i was the team lead i had the knowledge of recriutment and givin training although in different field.then i got a call from my present company.i explained them my past job profile. they were actually looking for a candidate with good communication,confidence,handling power (handling employees)and of course interest in learning the work....thats it dear :) ....actually the thing is i was lucky enough to get those persons who evaluated my inbuilt capability rather than my theoritical knowledge/ certificates on the interview board....thats all... :) :) :)

From India, New Delhi
sohini basu roy

hello suresh , thanks for your co-operation....as i told before all of yours suggestion is increasing my confidence level....i will try to do my level best :) .thanks alot....... regards sohini
From India, New Delhi
abhjit_HR
see sohini,
.........." If you want happiness for a lifetime , learn to love what
you do."......simply it should be your MUL MANTRA right now.
Dont be so confused bassssss go with the flow...
......sorry for GYAAN TRANSFER...
...Abhijit from Kolkata chapter.
(abhijit.gosw@gmail.com for any further contribution )

P K Misra

Sohini - from which institute u r planning to do MBA evening classes - admission through MAT- tell me just for my interest
From Korea, Samsung
aranyak bhattacharya

hi,
well Somdatta, to be an hr professional, u should have a degree of hrm course. Although that is from my point of view...
u can join any institute which runs MBA- HR after qualifying MAT or CAT....
Me too a student of MBA-HR (3rd sem) from University of Burdwan. and doing my training from a reputed company in kolkata. So thats what my experience says....
BEST OF LUCK TO U.................
Regards
ARANYAK

From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.