No Tags Found!

lalithagumpu
Hi Frnds,
Thank you vry much for taking initiation and for giving lots of support. Really i hope this would work out. Here i would like to join in this to have support from all of you and help to all as can do my best.
Regards,
Lalitha G

From India, Bangalore
H.S.Yashwanth

Hi Asif Iqbal
Its great that you have shown keen interset to share the Knowledge of SAP. I am planning to join the SAP-HR Module shortly.
If you have much information of SAP(HR & ERP) course structure and Syallbus, can you kindly mail to me
Regards
Yashwanth

From India, Bangalore
harshini153
Thanks a lot for the information iam new to this forum . But i will be great if you place some other books related to MBA . Kindly look in to tht matter also
From India, Mumbai
varuna.mba
I appreciate asif efforts for taking initiative. I thank lovebird143 for sharing the material. It would be even more useful it is in zip folder since its taking long process to download.
I would like to share the following link. Please paste in your browser to access online material in SAP URL itself. Please find the below mentioned SAP HR link:
SAP Library - Personnel Time Management (PT)

From India, Bangalore
zebmech
Hi Asif,
I am working as an Assistant Manager - Training & development in a reputed company.
Can you please tell me if I can enroll myself for SAP-HR module. I have 1 yr. experience in Training & Developemt and another 3 yrs experience in BPO operations.
Please Help.
Zevmech

From India, New Delhi
ambigai.cvr
i also like to take part in ur beneficial discussion, basically i would like to make clear difference in using PEOPLE SOFT and SAP HR
From India, Madurai
candidchap

Hie Zevmech,

Nice to see you, yes dude you may definetly enroll in SAP-HR MODULE. see this is a user friendly package, where we learn and get exposure of today's need of HR Department and training and evaluation is also a part of HRM. so you may pursue for that...

Best Wishes.

Asif.

From India, Delhi
candidchap

Hie Amit Gera,

Thanks to show your interest in this thread, well we guys are just trying to learn ourself. because self effort is best effort.
Amit this is in the orientation of your earlier query regarding any good institute. see Amit there is only one institue is certified to train the people practically, which is SIEMENS (Which is sooooooooo Costly) and other institutes show only the need of SAP-HR and how to use it, and most importantily the Therotical part of each and every chapter.
But as far as i have seen, not any local institue cover all the chapters of SAP-HR, so my suggestion is to you to visit personally to any famed institute, and ask for Study Brouchre and go through that, compare all brouchers, then decision is on you dude.

Best of Luck.
Regards Asif.

From India, Delhi
candidchap

Assalamoalay kum, Namastey and Hie to All.

Happy to see you all here participating and donating the valuable materials related to SAP-HR, Guys hope you all have downloaded the previous file HOW TO INSTALL SAP-HR SOFTWARE IN PC in my earlier composing, i also would like to request to all the members to please do not put any link of any other website overhere, if they have the material in their pc they can attach it.

in my second part. i would like to introduce the next chapter of SAP-HR which is very important module, and i would be happy if u all guys discuss over this chapter in these few days (upto 3 days ) so that all the doubt and questions related to this chapter could be cleared easily for all of us .

The Chapter of PERSONNNEL ADMINISTRATION is very important chapter it comes just after the BESICS OF SAP-HR MODULE. so lets discuss and share our knowledge and lets learn about PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION.
Please find the Attachment.

Regards.

Asif ()

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Personnel Administration.pdf (3.61 MB, 1854 views)
File Type: doc Topics to Learn under Personnel Administration.doc (2.23 MB, 1080 views)
File Type: pdf Developing an Infotype in Personnel Administration.pdf (567.0 KB, 651 views)

sha_hrconsultant
Hello Asif ,
this is a very good initiative , i wud also like to be a part of this discussion and i've done a course in saphr , so may be we can share our knowledge . From these post i guess we are currently discussing on PA are there any more which i may have missed out ...do let me know .
Thnks in advance
Sha

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.