pujam2
Hello All
I am MBA in HR and have 10 year of experience in as HR generalist role. But have not explored much of software knowledge in my previous company. The only software which I had worked on are the basic ones used for attendance management.I want a growth in my career.
Would request if you all can guide me some online courses which will help in my future growth ,also some good and genuine institutes providing that.
Your response will appreciated
Thank You
Puja Mehta

From India, New Delhi
rkn61

As you have already done your MBA degree with specialization in HR management, you can further enhance your knowledge and skill by doing a super speciality in HR Management like, Industrial psychology, Behavioural Science, Organizational Development, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws,
Organizational Behaviour, etc.
Reputed institutes like XLRI Jamshedpur , TISS, NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Science) etc. are conducting classes.
Contact XLRI Jamshedpur (recently they have updated that they are doing Labour Laws).

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.