vijayabhavani56

Hi Archana,
I got your ppt downloaded just now and could see the agony you were experincing for not getting response. I agree with Kusum and that is the way life is. The absence of response should not dissuade from what you are doing because we do things we want to do and we should love what we want to do. In any case we we see these days that more and more people are getting indifferent, a very disturbing tendency though. But believe, there are still people out there like Kusum which is more than enough to carry out what we are doing. Dont lose hope and lose interest in what you are doing. All the best for your future endeavour

Toshi valecha
hi miss
its very great presentation..As ur students put their efforts,,, many things are there which cant be analayise by read only... i m feeling so happy by heart that u tought ur students as u r them guru not as a professional teacher.... i need ur small help if u can plz let me for studies purpose only
thanks
Toshi valecha

From India, Thana
Mayshir
I am an Architect doing a PG in Const Mgmt. My thesis is abt Design mgmt & its implications on Const Mgmt. My guide has told me that the basis of my subject is OB. Its the first time I am exposed to the tenets of OB so cannot comment. I need to ruminate.... but its a start & am thankful.
Regs
M

From India, Pune
nikagrawal
hello archna
i cant say about the presentation as i hav just downloaded but after read all the threads b/w u , kusum and JEV and I full agree with ur points that:
1st u should be giving not expecting,
2nd for improvement u need feedback that's the basic food for growth and 3rdthe feedback should be specific so that the other person can understand what to put and what to remove.
For time being please except my thanks for providing us such a beautiful conclusion that "providing feedback not takes anything from you but it can give something to the reciever". yes it may make you think on the topic and which only increase the understanding.
thanks alot

From India, Mumbai
vissusistu
Hi Archna, PPt is good and cmprehensive. Anyway if they could make it with more better slides it would be more appreciable. S.V.Rao HR
From India, Tirupati
kevindevil
the work is mind blowing just accept the background colour which should have been sm light color......say ma thankx to ur students.... have a nice time ahead
From India, Delhi
MANOJPRABHAGAR.MASTER
hI...
oB'S BASIC IS GOOD ..BUT I NEED MORE THAN THAT STUFF...BUT IT WAS A GOOD WORK...KEEP GOING..
CHEEERZ.......
p.s well if anyone give website links for Organisational Behaviour ..please let me..know...@@ ...
jai ho

From India, Tiruppur
Pjuan
Sometimes we do not value things as we should,...until we loose it. As longer you feel what you are doing is right and can help others, and this could be seeing by how many people downloead your presentation. Please do not be disappointed for not receiving the gratitude you deserve....consider the number of downloading ammount of gratitude and assistances you are providing to people...
Remember "Your material would not be downloaded, if it was not interesting and useful for us"
All the best,
Pjuan

From United States, Houston
Nikki001

Dear Team, I need to present PPT on total employees involvement. can someone forward me any ppt for my better understanding SO that i can draft. waiting for your revert. Regards,
From India, Mumbai
V.Raghunathan

Hello Nikki, You can type your requirement in the reSearch box. Please see the attachment. V.Raghunathan..................................................... Navi Mumbai
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx Employee involvement.pptx (298.9 KB, 112 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.