Raj Rajender

Dear pavdia

i have some sweet & sore experience about low profile people attitude, before 6 month i was in same situation and would like to share step i have taken pls try to go through step by step.

1. Don't make eye contact frequently with them, order them like a leader but not shout.

2. There is chance they will ignore you first time but don't react write the same in your daily diary with time and involve other.

3. Same assignment give to another worker in front of first one very softly.

4. I am sure about it second one will never be refuse and the situation itself teach first one.

5. Instead of saying something directly create situation only then you can get positive response after two to three month.

6. One important thing is try to write daily dairy and day to day activity of worker/employee, this will helf you also at the time of performane appraisal.

7. After keeping chronicle record of arrogant employees discuss to your immediate boss.

8. Your boss will surly advise you to serving warning letter to culprit.

9. Serve him strict warning letter with the help of standing order clearly mentioning clause wise misconduct.

10 don't give time exceeding 48 hours to explain.

11. By all above one should must came on track if not then warning letter will help you in suspension or termination.

Pls act, don't react. For further query keep mailing.

From India, Chandigarh
parthas786

Hi,
Don't worry, normally office boys are misusing the words about all superiors as well management and their family members also. Make it as record, with proof remove them appoint well wishers for you. Then only you can run smooth HR.

From India, Madras
parasurampur

[QUOTE=Pavadia;1092487]I presume, they have not lowered down their attitude but are waiting for your reply. After conveying their problems to you, they will definitely expect any favourable response from the management regarding O.T., office timings, weekly off etc.
So, you have to convince the management to resolve the problems. Because, irrespective of rate of payment (+/- market rate), it is a natural to expect proper timings and holidays. During early months of employment one may not question but will definitely expect these things. In due course of time, exchange their views with others and such things come out.
Secondly, in my opinion, working late hours without refreshments makes some people irritation. Please observe it from them and do the needful.
Regards,

From India, Hyderabad
sap2010
Dear Puvadia,
I am sure you are now able to understand the whole situation as different cases mentioned below by Dr. Vasudeva Reddy..
Normaly, the office boys take their job casually because they feel that doing hard work they are not getting any promotion and they can get this kind of new job anywhere.
Also, if they are in company payroll and getting handsome salary or are very much close to the boss / director (this is normally the case), they take their job for granted and don't care what office staff ask them.
Better way to handle them is befriend with them and also chalk out incentive plan for them as for every staff.
Also, if someone you feel is crossing his limit just warn him for the serious consequences i.e termination from him job.
Regards,
Singh

From India, Delhi
vreddyravula@gmail.comsri

I am happy that some one like sap2010 has liked my posting and I feel that it contained some worthy content. Hope that Pavadia will follow it and try to win both sides ie., Management and Office boys cadre.
From India, Hyderabad
vreddyravula@gmail.comsri

Subject - Re: Office Boys attitude
I am happy that some one like sap2010 has liked my posting and I feel that it contained some worthy content. Hope that Pavadia will follow it and try to win both sides ie., Management and Office boys cadre.
DR Vasudeva Reddy Ravula
M.Com., PGDADR., Ph D

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.