No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Could anyone please tell me if this is framed correctly?
Yes 0 0%
If no, then why? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Mearl

I have just joined the HR department s an HR Management Trainee. I have drafted a Retirement Policy for a Pharma company. I need to know if I have to delete or add anything, and also please correct me if there are any mistakes.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf RETIREMENT POLICY 2018.pdf (103.1 KB, 1647 views)

Thiyagua

Hi Mearl,
Let me appreciate your efforts in drafting the policy. As a trainee, you have done the job far than better.
Any policy should cover as much details as possible. For instance, the age eligibility can be written as, "Employees who attains the age of 58 per the date of birth recorded in HR system". At least in India, we can see duplicate date of births as the original date of birth would be something and the certificate shows the other, clarify this.
Aims can be written as "Objectives"
Any idea of early retirement? For example, an employee reaches 56 years and wants to retire, do you have any process for this?
Is it possible for you to make quick FAQs on this policy, while you try to draft FAQs you tend to ask more questions from employees point of view and thus the policy will cover vast details. Policies with FAQs will reach better to employees.
Benefits - Hope you will list the benefits that will not cease, if not please mention that, benefit entitlement details will be notified along with your retirement package email.
I appreciate the process workflow (Notification > Application > Assessment > Contractual Reappointment)
Some more details on how the compensation and benefits will be treated if employee continues to work post retirement age. Employees may ask questions related to this.
Good work,
Regards
Thiyagu

From India, Bengaluru
vijaytakp11
Can anyone help me what is the retirement age for private ltd company..one of the employee want to take the loan , bank is asking for the letter of 6o years retirement letter from company ..
Kindly help..

From India, Mumbai
sharmaskgagan
Dear Mearl,
Greeting,
The attached retirement policy is effective for employees whose age is 58 years, but, if after 20-25 years of services
and at the age between 50-55 than what is policy and security of money is govern.
Extension of services is effective but very few establishment and very few employees get benefits of the same also this is just for HR practices purpose.
Lastly required to make very effective policy my first paragraph.
Thanks and regards.
Santosh Kumar Sharma,
(In HR Establishment Cell in a Cement company)

From India, Bareilly
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.