No Tags Found!

srimys21@gmail.com
Hi... I'm working in private firm in Mysore. Now I got an offer in Bangalore. After the same I put my Resignation through e-mail. In prior that I was confirmed that I don't have any notice period to serve in the Company. Now my issue is they are not accepting my resignation, means I didn't get any reply for the e-mail & they even didn't call for the discussion for this act. After so many attempts of mine in the situation is getting waste to discuss regarding the same.
The HR team & the current Functional Manager/Supervisor is not at all responding to this in e-mail or written & simply postponing to tomorrows when I'm forcefully asking. Here my issue is Company is not replying to my Resignation letter & they even not saying when they are going to relieve me. For this worst act of the Company I'm in a threat of loosing a Good opportunity in my Career.
Kindly let me know in what best (legal) way I can come out of the Company at the earliest.

From India, Hyderabad
umakanthan53

If your factual details are correct and indisputable, your employer has no locus standi to be silent or unresponsive to your resignation submitted through e-mail.
In the absence of notice clause for unilateral termination in the contract of employment, any valid reason like the difficulty in finding a suitable replacement on account of such an immediate exit certainly capable of hampering the day to day affairs of the organization may justify the postponement of the acceptance of your resignation to some extent. At times, any pending disciplinary action against the employee can act as a bar on his resignation. I think that such a presumption is ruled out in your case. Therefore, the employer cannot simply keep mum.
However, a smooth and formal exit is inevitable for your unabated career benefits. Hence, a little more patience can be observed so as to avoid unnecessary future problems.
Better send a letter by registered post urging the necessity for accepting your resignation and relieving you on the particular date as you had already mentioned in your resignation.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.