No Tags Found!

Yogapriya Karthigeyan

One of our senior employee has sent resignation mail and didn't turn up for work. As per our policy, the notice period is two months.
Do I need to send a termination mail (mentioning her last date) or I need to send her a relieving mail.
Email alone is enough or i need to send a hard copy . Kindly advice me.

From India, Chennai
prudhvi-r-kolluru

Hello there,
As per your company policy, if any employee wants to leave the company they have to serve the notice period, but if any employee wants to leave or left the company beyond the said policy those come under abscond, on your case your employee written a mail about this resignation and not interested to work in notice period, i can advice you to write up the e-mail according to policy and also send a registered post to his home the same and hold his documentation from your company. in future those registered post can be as evidence for his miss-presence in notice period, if your company management is said ok to release the documents, kindly process the same either now or then.

From India, Hyderabad
nathrao

What are the terms and conditions as per job offer?
Ask the employee officially to join back and serve notice period, hand over and then move on.
In case employee fails to report back, company needs to take action of terminating her following due procedure.
And a senior employee, person should have shown greater maturity and followed procedure to exit.

From India, Pune
ashwin-kumar1
Thank you so much for inviting me at this game Junction. This is a most popular Multiplayer online video gaming hub roblox robux generator where you can play your favorite one for free.
From India, Meerut
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.