No Tags Found!

Nobiul
Salary Vs Wage:
How can we differentiate between Salary and wage? In Labor-law, there is a provision that we need to maintain a salary register. Is it also for a MNC company such as like Telecom Company or only for a factory and establishment where worker works? And.. Is it only for the tea-boys, drivers or it is also for all executives work for the company?
Executive Vs Worker:
How you can define “An Executive is not a worker”:?: As our labor inspector saying, executives should consider under worker group as executives are not taking any decision and they do not have recruitment power.
For your information, I am Nobiul Ahasan, working in HR of a Telecom company. Help me please. This Labor Inspectors are considering everything under the law of 1957 and 1969. I can’t understand, :confused:why they fail to understand the new trends of corporate world. :?:

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
akmalhotra

Dear
The definition of workman is different under Industrial disputes act, payment of wages act, Under the payment of Wages Act, the workman shall be person who is drawing upto Rs.6500/-pm; whereas under the ID Act, salary/wages is not the criteria, it is supervisory nature duties. Even someone is General Manager and drawing 50000/p.m. but not performing supervisory nature duties; he shall be workman under the ID Act. But in Payment ofg wages Act except upto Rs.6500/- are covered.Supervisory Nature duty does not mean signing appointment letter, it means he is having control on it Junior i.e. leafve sanction, diciplinary action, advance sanction, monitoring shifts/production etc
ak malhotra
Sr General Manager
Dharampal Satyapal Limited

From India, Guwahati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.