javedmalik298
Hello team,
Actually I was working with an Mobile insurance company. Suddenly one day my senior terminted me without any reason.
And also theY hold my sallery of november and half of jan. Month. When I ask to release my sallery they said, cause of a fault of a bill making while doing insurance u did a mistake with date, so now we would not proceed ur sallery.
Many time I requested them bt they don't care, now pls tell Mr can I do case in labour court against company and seniors??

From India, Delhi
yrshirke

Dear Javed ,
Try to convince your seniors to release your Salary .There is no point unnecessarily fighting with Company.If they fail than approach Labour Officer / Commissioner Office for help but remember you will have to quit.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
Labour Law Index

Such deductions are not allowed. Human mistakes are bound to happen. If doing that mistake you did not act rashly, then you can lodge a complaint with labour department. Follow this Archive for November 2016
From India, Kolkata
javedmalik298
Dear team,
Actually I tried many times to convenience my seniors bt they playing game with me, bcz they also deny to gave N.O.C from retailer side where company stand me to sale insurance for mobile. (for fnf company required noc from retailer for me)bt my seniors deny To handover noc to me from retailer.
And sr I dnt understand why did u say.....remember u have to quit? Pls clear it.
And pls give me solution.

From India, Delhi
yrshirke

Dear Javed , Approach nearest or the area under the jurisdiction of ALC & put up complaint against Company & make Seniors are party .F&F they have clear within stipulated time. Regards , Y.R.Shirke
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.