No Tags Found!

pankaj.sinha

Hi Himali !
It's nice to know that you are interested to know more about this "Sahaja" Method of Self Improvement & also an Organisational Development tool !
As it seems you are from Punjab and a student too, please find below the contact address & phone no. of Chandigarh Centre, from where you may get further details of nearest Contact Centre in your city as well :-
Address: Gandhi Smarak Bhawan, Sec 16 Chandigarh
Day/Time: Sunday at 5:00:00 PM
Phone: (0)9417049375

Please feel free to explore more about this Internationally tested & widely accepted "Sahaja" method for leading a Joyful & successful professional & personal life !

For more details please visit : www.sahajayoga.org

From India, Delhi
shilpa.bajpai
Dear Himani, Poonam, Himali
Thanks for showing interest in Sahaja Yoga Meditation and it seems that you all and many others might have visited the site sahajayoga.org.
though you all seem interesting in going to nearest collective center, but meanwhile till you go there, there is a link on the home page: Experience it Now". it may take only 15 minutes to completely watch the video and do whatever is told in there.
This would be your first experience of your Self-realization, feeling the Primordial Power of God, Reflection of God Almighty, Kundalini, in the form of vibrations.
once you have experienced that and if you wish to experiment with Sahaja Yoga further, then you can post then we can send you 3-4 pager document on how to practice it at your home.
With Lots of Pure Love
Shilpa

archnahr

Dear Pankaj, Shilpa, Guria..
THANKS A LOT FOR POSTING THIS THREAD ON CITEHR. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS TO MAKE ALL OF US AWARE OF SUCH BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN LIFE.
PANKAJ, I'M REALLY GLAD YOUSHARED ALL THIS WITH ME ON CHR MEET OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE NOT KNOWN. I WAS IMPRESSED THE WAY YOU KEEP SMILING THROUGH OUT AND REMAIN SO PEACEFUL AND CALM. THAT IS WHY WHEN YOU DISCUSSED ABOUT THIS POST I ASKED YOU IS IT SOMETHING ABOUT MEDITATION, COZ I COULD FEEL THE POSITIVE VIBES COMING FROM YOU. :D
THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE WHO MAY BELIEVE IN THIS AND I AM SURE WE ALL HR GENIUS CAN UTILISE IT FOR THE BENEFITS OF EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES.
THANKS A LOT, THE VIDEO IS EQUALLY GOOD. I WOULD SURELY LIKE TO ATTEND THESE AND TRY AND CONVINCE MY BOSS TO ORGANISE A CORPORATE TRAINING ALSO.
C YA
CHEERS!!
ARCHNA

From India, Delhi
pankaj.sinha

Hi Archana !

At the Outset A MILLION THANKS to the CREATOR OF THIS UNIVERSE who gave me an opportunity to receive your kind APPRECIATION & THANKS after my announcement at CHR NCR MEET on 1ST JULY'07 about Posting of this "SAHAJA" topic on Cite-HR !!!

I must admit that the only one to be THANKED for everything Good & benevolent happening in our life is only the CREATOR OF THIS UNIVERSE !!! As we are just the instruments of that Cosmic Energy to spread it's Compassion & Joy to one & all on this Earth !!!

It's really a pleasent experience that the SPIRITUALITY interests you also as we could notice one very Good post on your Blog on the similar pattern !

We all hope & wish that if you & all your colleagues explore more about "SAHAJA" way of life by practically interacting with lot other people and should visit the nearest Collective Centre with your family on any of the Weekends to experience the real Joy !!!

Wishing U & ur family all the Best in all your future endeavours of life & beyond ... ... ... :) ... ... ... :arrow: ... ... ...

... ... ... With GoodWishes for everyone's Benevolence & Joyful life !

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGAON.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Barkha Temle

HI Poonam & HImali,

Good to see ur interest for knowing this beautiful aspect.

As ms. Shilpa, Goria & Pankaj ji explained u most of the things.

ITs really very nice & u will get good experience.

I would like to share u a very good experience after joing this Sahajyoaga,

My younger brother, when he was in 10th standard, he was very naughty & never take interest in the studies, my mom was always worried about him.

when we got Sahaj yoga, me & my Family started Practicing on it, a huge changes came on my brother, he was taking interest in the studies, he got 1st division in 10th satandard that time we thought how he will pass in the 10th Board? Not only in study, creativity also develop. His all over personality has changed, his thinking totally change.

yes it really works. Now he is doing MBA.

NOt only him, even i m saying about myself, our personal & professional life is totally balanced. In this profesionalism, how we living very peacefull & enjoying each & every moment of life becoz of practicing of this.

ITs really a very good way for removing stress & live life enjoyfully.

Although most of the queries has been solved by Mr. Pankaj, Goria & Ms. Shilpa.

Regards

Barkha

Indore

From India, Bhopal
Barkha Temle

HI Pankaj ji, Guria,

sorry for late replying,

Experiences comes on our life daily, we get experienced that somebody is caring for us, how work done easily?

Really divine power behind it. we always feel safe ourself.

Actually, from starting i was searching this, that where is pure love ? there is no dirty, where is pure & Positive attitude in People?

& suddenly i got this Sahaj yoga, i saw people are full of pure love & really they having pleasing personality & they cooperate me for getting my Self Realization & after it i was total peace & Happy, & they told me that time, if u want to maintain this Peace & Happy in ur long life for that u have to do Meditation regularly. then with full enthusiasm i started it & till Now i m very happy & my family also do this, My mumma was High blood pressure paitient, now she is ok, she is in balance. In families we generally we found see stresses are there, in that case our neighbours says how u feel free & cool, then we explain them.

Its really wonderfull, so many experience comes day by day in my life.

& really by heart i want we all have to do it in a proper way,then one day problems will stop.

Thanks

JSM

Barkha

Indore

From India, Bhopal
shilpa.bajpai
Hi Archana,

Thanks for visiting site and watching the video, i hope you also experienced some VIBS :) on tips of your fingers or top of your head.

We have many corporate programs all over India and world, you might have noticed a small list in the introduction post by Pankaj Bhaiya. Presently in Gurgaon we are having regular weekly programs in Converges after having two 3-day workshop. If you wish we can help you by sending a formal letter to you for requesting to conduct Sahaja Yoga Program in your organization.

Also, as you rightly mentioned and later Barkha told her experiences, it is very true that Sahaja Yoga Meditation gives you lots of inner peace in this chaotic world, which helps in having a smile always. Because we know that our problems, if any, shall be taken care of by Somebody watching us all the time, so why worry. And if I am not exaggerating its true for 100% of the people, who are following principles of Sahaja Yoga honestly.

The last thing which I wish to add is that Sahaja Yoga levies no charges for anything whatsoever. As its founder Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi says that Kundalini is the energy born within you, its your energy how can somebody charge money for which is yours by birth.

Waiting for your positive response on having a program in your organization.

Regards

Shilpa Bajpai

FPM-2006

MDI, Gurgaon

Guria_RS
Hi All !

Thanks to Barkha for sharing her joyful experience of this "Sahaja" method in Professional & Personal life ! :)

Thanks to Shilpa for updating all of us on the recent happening in the Corporate community !

Even we have come to know that the 3 Days Workshop (Training Programme) going on for the 3rd Round in one of the India's well know Call Centre Company and a Big Corporate House (CONVERGES) is gaining lot's of acceptance and momentum among the young generation of talented professionals ! :D

Since this is free of cost, personally i feel that all the Organisations who feel that these meta-physical factors of success have something to do with the Companies growth may please give at least one trial of 3 days Work Shop on this Simple & Cost-effective "Sahaja" technique of Organisational Development !

For more information please visit the website : www.sahajayoga.org

For any queries for 3 Days Work Shop on "Sahaja" Technique of OD, please feel free to email at : summeer@gmail.com to Mr. Summeer Bajpai / Ms. Shilpa Bajpai at "Management Development Institute" (MDI), Gurgaon.

Regds,

Guria.

pankaj.sinha

Hi All CiteHR Team Members !

At the outset Thanks to Ms. Archana, Ms. Himani, Ms. Poonam, Ms. Himali for showing great interest to know more about "SAHAJA" method of Organisational Development by attaining each & every employees individual overall growth leading to more Joyful Work-Culture ! :)

A special Thanks to Ms. Shilpa & Mr. Summeer Bajpai for providing their kind guidance & support all through to everyone who is interested to know more about this wonderful aspect of life !

Thanks to Ms. Barkha for sharing with all of us about her valuable exerience of the benefits of practicing this in her professional & personal life !

For more information please visit the website : www.sahajayoga.org

For any queries for 3 Days Work Shop on "Sahaja" Technique of OD, please feel free to email at : to Mr. Summeer Bajpai / Ms. Shilpa Bajpai at "Management Development Institute" (MDI), Gurgaon. Please note that this 3 Days workshop is absolutely Free !

Wishing all the employee of all Corporates & Companies a very Joyful Work-Culture !

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGAON.

-------------------------

From India, Delhi
Barkha Temle

HI All,
Thanks to Mr. Pankaj & Guriaji for taking a great initiave & reaching a very good message of Divine Power to the members.
Special thanks to Shilpa for very good way for guidance. Its really a pride for us that we having such kind of person those are doing research of it. In this Modern era, in which peoples believes in Practicals for that it helps alot.
Thanks & Regards
Barkha
Indore

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.