Sunilpada
I extended my date of joining and HR agreed but didn't provide me confirmation mail and told me the date of joining on call. But I don't have any official proof to enter the new employee's office premises and reporting time also I don't know... Last time on call, HR was very rude to me as I extended the date of joining, and he was not happy at all. So I am afraid if he will drop my candidature then I will be in big trouble.
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi HR is not a demon. As HR agreed for the revised date over phone just report on the stipulated date. By the by I remember answering same question few days back in another thread by you.
From India, Madras
Agarwal BD

If you think that there could be an problem in entering the office premises on the revised date of joining, please write a polite mail to the HR stating that you would be reporting at such n such time on such n such date as verbally confirmed by the HR and carry a print of the mail with you.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.