No Tags Found!

parthasarthi

PRIANKA,
THis attitude of employer to see employee as slave and not make career elsewhere is narrow minded approach. Evary Employee will see his or her interest and will not work for your institute's interest over his personal interest.
Therefore it is wise to attract him by rewarding best salary to retain him because employee will leave comapny if he find that this current employer is paying below market price to his job he will search new option.
therefore he shallbe paid at par with his current market price to retain him with the existing company.
Partho

From Saudi Arabia
Rupendra Chahar

Rightly said, the HR is HR not a detective, by way of confirming whether the employee is going to resign we have already offended him, better to do your work instead of creating unwanted hassles in organisation, till you get it black on white paper.
From India, Gurgaon
Rupendra Chahar

Rightly said, the HR is HR not a detective, by way of confirming whether the employee is going to resign we have already offended him, better to do your work instead of creating unwanted hassles in organisation, till you get it black on white paper.
From India, Gurgaon
firaqueahmed
Hi, All HR professional
I would like to say that in my organisation Gratuity is applicalbe but giving us fressh contract for three year in fresh contract if our serivce is continue more than 5 years than is gratuity applicable where any break in the service for few days.
please reply soon.
Thanks
Firaque

From India, Raipur
Allmighty
Hi Priyanka,
When the employee would approach you for the relieving letter or experience letter, then you can as well ask him to serve his notice. In the meantime you can fill his post by either a new applicant else someone from internal to take over his role.
I am sure any employee who moves on to a different org would require a experience letter & would stick on & abide to the company policy.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.