No Tags Found!

r.jhawahar

Better dont react when you have clear mist around the issue.. and dont think about stopping the salary bcoz 1 thing you cant do tat secondly, its not fair. If you do that then you are giving him a better reason to leave.. right??!! :(
Make him to understand that he have good future with the company anyway you cant give him bonus or increments suddenly just bcoz you doubt he is going to leave.

From India, Coimbatore
globaloverseas144

Dear prinyanka,
Please have a discussion in details with him ,how you came to know about he is leaving job,if you have sufficient evidence then show him and ask about the present company problem so that you can solve his problem.
You should convey your message that we are not holding your salary as organisation trust on you,if really he decided to leave then ask him to stay for some times & trained another person.what is your company policy on resignation of employee.if there is one month notice period then he should stay for one month.
Best Regards
Sajid Ansari-Delhi

From India, Delhi
rozalina
Priyanka dear,
in my company, those who leave- without completing 1 month notice period shall need to pay 1 month salary back to company.. make all things official, so you can act up if he left without proper black&white thingy.

From United States, Fremont
jorgy
Priyanka take his place and ask for double salary from company. Also 'centre will be in trouble" doesnt make sense as if 1 person can make the business fail. So take an assistant and train him/ her for such problems. All the best.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
ramesh23.a

Hi Priyanka,
As seniors said, we cannot hold his salary until and unless we know the information officially, i would like to suggest here, why dont you talk with the employee personally, he mighty be not able to express his views openly and if he says yes when you meet personally and at the same time, try to find out why he wants to leave ( reasons), let him give reasons point by point not in a single line and at the same time, try to solve it problems of your employee. Leaving skilled employee will effect a lot for sometime and may not effect. But what ever may the case, hold the employee if he is worth to the company

From India, Hyderabad
surajvarma

Priyanka My opinion is that let him go and see if u give good increment and if he is not satisfied and even though he leaves then????, so let new water come with more energy. rgds S.V
From India, Hyderabad
anandmech

Dear All,
I am working as an Executive HR in a private Co at Bangalore. I am taking care of all the recruitments. After the interview is over, i will tell the candidates that "we will call you back". If the candidate is not good or not suitable, how to tell him that he is not selected in a polite way without hurting him. Please suggest i am waiting for your replies...

From India, Delhi
rakeshkashyap
Hi Priyanka,
First of all you try to know about his/her problem behind the change; after that try to convince him/her. If agree than well and good if not than look for the replacement but in case of salary hold,you cant does so, make his/her full and final an and adjsut his/her notice period in full and final settlement.
Rakesh Kashyap

rakeshkashyap
Dear Anand,
You are absolutely right that after completion the interview if candidate is not selected it is very difficult to say that we will call back to you But profession says that you can not kept in any ambiguity to any applicant. If candidate is not selected than say sorry to him and "best of good luck" for the next time.
Rakesh Kashyap

Ramya.R

Hi
As per my knowledge we cant stop any employee if he/she plan to leave the job. I guess u wil be having sme policy like he shd serve 1month notice like tht let him do that by that time u can look for some other option. by chance after if he leave vid notice to mgt after get his salary plz dont provide any ceritifact from company stating he was employee of u r organis tht will raly pinch him a lot as company certificates matters a lot. but dont wry no company is depended on ONE EMPLOYEE only.
Regards
Ramya.R

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.