Shalini Nair

I did part time and my scedule was like what sneha explained. It was a 3 long years course! Shalini Nair
From India, Mumbai
ajayzad
Hello,
Lots of discussion going on in which institute to do course. as per my view any institute is having his own style of teaching. secondly Symbiosis get little more prefrence while the time came for placement.
and it also depend/count on the candidate and his /her exprience in proffesional life. so as per my view do mba /diploma whatever anybody want but before taking admission one should checkout is part time course will be suitable or not because it take lots n lots of energy and need extra drive to doin studies.
regards
Ajay

From India, Nagpur
vrittisehgal
Hi Friends
Well Sneha i have done my MBA from Symbi(Regular)... I would suggest you to fo for a regular MBA from symbi or in that case any institute... This will be more beneficial in terms of job opprtunities and companies offering profile to you..
If you want to do correspondence MBA then Symbi is also a good institute and so is ICFAI.
Take care
All the Best.

From India, Mumbai
dpray

Dear Nidhi,
can you please tell me about the affiliation of ICFAI, It is affiliated to what? Is this affilaited to AICTE or Ministry of HRD or from any university or it is a private university under UGC act or what?
I am confused when people saying something differnt on this.
You were the student and I hope you can have the right information and you can give me the correct picture.Please let me know at my e-mail .
Thanks
Dev

From India, Gurgaon
ajaysharma
hello friend i suggest u to do your MBA in ICFAI,presently iam also doing my MBA in ICFAI,and why dont you think of doing MBA regular instead of doing in Correspondence?My sciencere request is dont beleive in the words that ICFAI is not worthy,it has its own value and personally iam saying that its one of the best school to do MBA
From India, Tirur
NewEntrant
hi! Sneha,
A regular MBA holds more weightage in the market. But since, u are working either of the institute will be okay. The study material of SIMS and IGNOU are very good since, i have seen couple of my friends doing the same from their. I am not aware of ICFAI. But all the 3 organization are visible in the mkt. At the end of the day how well you do in part time courses matter - SCORING.
Sanjana

From India, Delhi
ankit_me
Hi,
First of all I would like to suggest that instead of going for PT-MBA, go for regular full time MBA if possible.
If you are not willing to do that then Symbiosis & ICFAI both are well known Institiute for providing PT-MBA.
Since now a days some premier Institute like IIM-A, B, C, I, K, MDI, XLRI, IIFT also providing management education through satellite channel & it's really worth to opt for.
These programes are conducted by NIIT-Imperia & Hughes Network Ssystem.
Please visit www.dwge.com for further details.
Kindly note that minimum 3years of work exp is necessary to apply into these programs.
Secondly it hardly matters which institiute is giving MBA degree or Diploma. Even IIMs are not providing any degree to their students. So don't worry & choose the best option, rest is compeletly depends on your Knowledge, skills & +ve attitude to perform in corporate world.
Hope it clarifies all your doubts.
Regards,
Ankit

From India, Gurgaon
nikhilkumar363

Dear Sneha
In my opinion Pls don't go for Symbi or ICFAI for MBA Distance learning as now days every second person is doing this course and It doesn't carry any Value in job market....because passing the exams of these institute are damm simple and easy... frankly there is no learning from thes courses and people are using just as rubber stamp
Frankly in my opinion if you have a certain amount of experience in HR than you should go for E-learning courses offered by all top B-Schools like IIM's & XLRI....you can get information about the courses through www.dwge.com & www.niitimperia.com or go to XLRI Website currently they are having one course on HR.....personally the courses offrerd are really qualitaive and helpful and simultaneously it has a value.....even I have done course of IIMA from NIIT Imperia...if u need any help on different courses offrerd by diffrent institute you can freely contact me at
Regards
Nikhil Kumar

From India, Delhi
purohitravindrarc

Hi all!
Its Ravindra,
I saw the post forwarde by Sneha, w.r.t where to get admitted for MBA
I haven't gone through all the replies, But majority of the replies said the options one or the other.
I think it depends on Sneha or Other such Candidates, that How they are, whats their personality trait, etc. Doesn't matter from where you are, finally counts your qualities, from which ever institute you may be.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
braja
Dear,
u can go for symbiosis.How ever I am doing from symbiosis.There are two times of admission date in a is on july and another is near by nov or dec.you can log on www.scdl.net to know all status.
rgds,
Braja Gopal

From United States, Ogden
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.