No Tags Found!

avsjai

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-btGQuuh_O3I/UACHebHGD_I/AAAAAAAAHMA/9k_kmLIxaa8/s1600/30002.jpg[/IMG]
Dear CiteHr friend
Greetings.
You are just reading my 3000th thread in this great forum.
With this land mark, I am also approaching 16000 posts.
I dedicate all my THREADS to my dear and near ones.
I am grateful to all of YOU for the inspirations given to me and I thank YOU in driving me to reach yet another milestone.
My special thanks to the forum Administrators and Moderators, who are the pillar of strength in my journey of sharing meaningful messages.
The ritual of daily-posting has become a ‘Dinacharya’ (Daily Duties) to me and in the process I am getting enlightened by sharing.
After all, we are here in our planet for the sheer joy of being useful, the only other alternative is to be useless-to be used less.
Let our mission goes on………………………….
Three Cheers To Our Forum For Making Our Mission Possible.
<image no longer exists>

From India, Madras
boss2966

Hearty Congratulations Mr. AVS on achieving the milestone of 3000. Your all the threads are highly motivational to all our members. Whenever there is no message from you, that day itself not considered as a day for us. Keep on motivating us Mr. AVS.
From India, Kumbakonam
avsjai

Thank you Bhaskar for an inspiring reply. Inspirations like this always propel me to share more and more meaningful messages with friends like you. God bless you all.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.